Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Friend female bber looking to add quality muscle

Syringe

My friend who competes as a bber is looking to add some muscle and has reached her natural limit. I wish there was a lot more info for girls out there but I notice its mostly stuff for us guys which kinda sucks.

I don't wanna turn her into a complete monster but would like to help her gradually increase in muscle mass with the aids of some aas.

What would you guys suggest?

I'm thinking to start her off with some var at 10mgs and move her up to 20mgs ed.

For me, more is not always better for women in terms of aas. 20 mgs of var is a high dose, even for an experienced user. What are her stats? her timeline? tolerance for sides? Most guys I've encountered will tell you var is "safe" for women but there are still risks and sides that will most likely come. I'd look at a first cycle between 5 and 10 mgs, with diet and training to match it and monitor from there. Generally speaking, the negative sides do not show up until later on down the road, like 6 weeks in/ dosing dependent, so it's something she would need to monitor throughout the whole thing. You wouldn't want to get 2 weeks in at 10 mgs and because there are no sides, jack up the dose. It will set her up for problems. If she's lifting heavy and eating to build, she will see great results with a lower dose.

Just my 2 cents :)

P.S. It's also my opinion that if a woman is going to venture down the gear road, she should be doing her own research too. I'd encourage her to read up on it before doing it. Make sure she makes an informed decision.

For me, more is not always better for women in terms of aas. 20 mgs of var is a high dose, even for an experienced user. What are her stats? her timeline? tolerance for sides? Most guys I've encountered will tell you var is "safe" for women but there are still risks and sides that will most likely come. I'd look at a first cycle between 5 and 10 mgs, with diet and training to match it and monitor from there. Generally speaking, the negative sides do not show up until later on down the road, like 6 weeks in/ dosing dependent, so it's something she would need to monitor throughout the whole thing. You wouldn't want to get 2 weeks in at 10 mgs and because there are no sides, jack up the dose. It will set her up for problems. If she's lifting heavy and eating to build, she will see great results with a lower dose.

Just my 2 cents :)

P.S. It's also my opinion that if a woman is going to venture down the gear road, she should be doing her own research too. I'd encourage her to read up on it before doing it. Make sure she makes an informed decision.

Hey, thanks for the input. I did tell my friend to come online and to search the female section of boards since its hard to find female related info on most gear related sites. I don't know her exact stats but I can pm you a pic. Her next comp isn't till summer btw.

I would never give her something without her knowing the potential sides...which is why I think its very important for everyone to do their own research as you have mentioned. Definitely not a decision to take lightly.

Top Bottom