Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

epidural steroid injection on women

zareth

I had several back and spine issues nothing worked except an epidural steroid injection and my pain disappear completely, not only that, my overall health improved , I had a boost of energy and strentgh, and also I was able to exercise more Intensively, I really loved it, My question is how true is it, this type of injection can cause permanent paralysis and brain damage in the long run? is it because of the type of steroid they use? what's yur knowledge about it guys? thank you.

They could be linked. I did a quick Pubmed search and found this article -> Transient paralysis associated with epidural steroid injection.

Here is the link to the article -> https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9355063

I would use the epidural steroid injections as a last resort. You didn't mention what your exact back and spine issues were but have you ever gotten them checked out by a good chiropractor or physiotherapist? You may be able to solve the issues by just diet, exercise and manual adjustments.

Top Bottom