Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

crossfit

is seriously the shit
i had soo much fun
today was my first CF work out
purely insane
so sore i cant move
but feels amazing
Fantastic! I am a HUGE crossfit fan. Keep it up!!! It is the best physically exhausting functional training there is.

I have a Crossfit training center not too far from the house. It's expensive!!!!! They require three free intro/assessment classes before they let you train with the group. I can understand that, but then it's $20 a session or $150 a month :worried: That's a little out of my price range.

I have a Crossfit training center not too far from the house. It's expensive!!!!! They require three free intro/assessment classes before they let you train with the group. I can understand that, but then it's $20 a session or $150 a month :worried: That's a little out of my price range.

Meh. Thats chump change bro.

Meh. Thats chump change bro.

You're actually right. I always see a lot of Mercedes and BMW's in the parking lot. It's in an upscale business area of town, so I imagine most of the clients are white collar. I might give it a try one day. It should be a humbling experience.

You're actually right. I always see a lot of Mercedes and BMW's in the parking lot. It's in an upscale business area of town, so I imagine most of the clients are white collar. I might give it a try one day. It should be a humbling experience.

its the same at mine- i pay 125/month no contract- 2x a week
and im with people who are drivin bmw's mercedes, lexus, audi's
but they are all very nice people
ill have 17 hour days comin at me soon between school and work and clinicals- so i can only go 2x a week :( wish i could do more- its cheaper when you add on more and go with the contract too

its the same at mine- i pay 125/month no contract- 2x a week
and im with people who are drivin bmw's mercedes, lexus, audi's
but they are all very nice people
ill have 17 hour days comin at me soon between school and work and clinicals- so i can only go 2x a week :( wish i could do more- its cheaper when you add on more and go with the contract too

Are you following the paleo diet too? I know they are big advocate of it. It is a solid lifestyle/diet to follow.

i just started reading about it and infact i posted a thread about it in diet and nutrition
i am not following it as of right now- im just eating clean
i have mixed feelings about the paleo diet.......
i love my cottage cheese and sweet potatoes

150$ PER MONTH?!?! Can't these workouts be seen online, make notes of the movements and just do the workout in the gym where your dues are like 35$ a month?

Possibly if the gym had all the equipment as they don't use typical gym equipment it is kettle bells, chapman oly bars and bumper plates, rings, some other gymnatics equipment, medicine balls as well as massive boxs to jump on some even have big old tires and equipment that is used when traing for strong man etc.

It looks like a lot of fun but I do agree it also looks like a bunch of injuries waiting to happen as people progress through movements there form just keeps going downhill.

That spells injury to me!

Top Bottom