Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Clenbuterol

Trust me, i'll keep u guys posted...clen never again!! well, unless i'm competing, so never again!! Sticking with my good ol ECA!! So far with the anavar, so side effects so far, the clen made sure of that! The only thing that I noticed last week is that I had a much better pump at the gym, did tire quickly, but after reviewing my diet, I was not getting enough carbs...on the days I did have carbs, did notice an increase in strength. So, I'm keeping my intake of protein high, but i'm also adding in some good carbs...had some oats for breakfest with 1 egg and egg whites, not bad! Think I can handle this. I'm sure next week, i'll see more results, especiallyl where I changed my eatting once again!

Plus kinda missed my coffee and tea....I quit that while I was on the clen

Consider adding creatine.....

Var is a FANTASTIC potentiator for Creatine.

Think of it as 1 + 1 = 4

Add it in and you will literally boost gains by 35-50%

Sweet, I was thinking about that...what about N.O-Xplode(had no bloating)? I tried that 2 months ago, not bad...but should I just stick with Creatine or just take the Xplode?

Thanks, i'll start taking that today...I took cell tech in the past and found that I got wicked strength but bloated to hell. Don't want that look

Top Bottom