Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Calorie consumption confusion

gwenyx

crossposting alert! ;)

So due to the slowness in progress lately, i've been analyzing my calorie intake numbers, since that's the most likely culprit slowing down my cutting, but I'm really having trouble determining whether my calories are too high or too low.

I recently calculated my basal energy expenditure (BEE) or basal metabolic rate (BMR), and i got 1371. . . meaning non-workout days would be a calorie intake of 1782 and workout days would be 2467. However, these numbers are so different from what i'm ingesting now.

I'm 26yrs old, weight about 126. . .about 16-18% BF. . .so I've been getting 1270 calories on non workout days, and 1651 for workout days (standard 10Xbodyweight and 13Xbodyweight). . . is this too low? the BEE based numbers seem high, and probably reflect maintenance (right?), but they seem SO much higher (almost 1000 calories in the case of workout days) than what i'm eating now that i get nervous.

Any suggestions?

~G

Top Bottom