Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

BuffaloGal's Log

Thanks SG, although this day seems to have been a wash. Worked OT and wasn't on my normal schedule - just completely throws me off. Now, I have to decide to go to the gym late tonight and fight the crowd, or wait until 5 am in the morning. Either way, my choices suck... :evil:

Mon, Nov 14th

Meal 1: 5:50 am

5 scrambled egg whites
1/4 c oatmeal w/ 1/4 c raspberries, 1/2 scoop whey and splenda
1 liter water

17 oz water

2 c coffee w/ 2 oz skim milk

Meal 2: 8:30 am

Protein Bar (Carbwise)
Protein Drink

17 oz water

Meal 3: 11 am (Ruby Tuesday was about best healthy option)

2 salads w/ gp, cucumbers, carrots, light ranch dressing
1 plain baked potato
1/2 c pasta salad
24 oz water

Meal 4: 3:30 pm

Protein Bar

Thanks SG, although this day seems to have been a wash. Worked OT and wasn't on my normal schedule - just completely throws me off. Now, I have to decide to go to the gym late tonight and fight the crowd, or wait until 5 am in the morning. Either way, my choices suck...

Mon, Nov 14th

Meal 1: 5:50 am

5 scrambled egg whites
1/4 c oatmeal w/ 1/4 c raspberries, 1/2 scoop whey and splenda
1 liter water

17 oz water

2 c coffee w/ 2 oz skim milk

Meal 2: 8:30 am

Protein Bar (Carbwise)
Protein Drink

17 oz water

Meal 3: 11 am (Ruby Tuesday was about best healthy option)

2 salads w/ gp, cucumbers, carrots, light ranch dressing
1 plain baked potato
1/2 c pasta salad
24 oz water

Meal 4: 3:30 pm

Protein Bar

Meal 5: 6 pm

1/2 c pumpkin tomato chili
2 oz ground turkey w/ peppers and onions
17 oz water

Workout: Legs (braved the gym but it reminded me why I hate going this late at night - nothing but a big booty call. And I get hit on by the oldest guy in there!! :rolleyes: )
17 oz water

PWO Protein Drink

Totals: 1657 cals (38% protein, 33% carbs, 28% fat) not too bad considering

Workout: Legs (braved the gym but it reminded me why I hate going this late at night - nothing but a big booty call. And I get hit on by the oldest guy in there!!
Glad to see you went even though you knew it would be a pain in the ass!! So did you acknowledge him? lol

Doing good, BG. Trying to emulate your progress.

You're such a sweetie! Sometimes I wonder whether I can keep it up - especially on busy days like today. All we can do is hang in there and support each other. Thanks... :)

Glad to see you went even though you knew it would be a pain in the ass!! So did you acknowledge him? lol

Ugh, he's one of those in your face guys that won't let you get within ten feet without stopping you to talk. Told me he goes there to meet women!! :worried:

Sorry dude, you're barking up the wrong tree!! I don't go for the retirees... :sick:

Tuesday, Nov 15th

Was up waaaaay too early for my own good since I knew I had to work a 12-hour OT shift today. But, alas decided to take my dogs for a much-deserved walk at 5 am this morning, since I couldn't sleep past 4 :rolleyes: . Hope they appreciated the sacrifice!

Meal 1: 6:20 am

multivitamin
potassium supp
2 T-Rex
5 scrambled egg whites
1/2 c oatmeal w/ 1/4 c raspberries, 1 scoop whey and splenda
1/2 c sf choco pudding
1 liter water

3 c coffee, 3 oz skim milk

Meal 2: 10 am

20 almonds

Meal 3: 11:30 am

2 T-Rex
1 c chili
1/2 c black beans
1 liter water

Meal 4: 3 pm

2 T natty PB
Protein Drink

8:25 am: 1 Glucorell-R

Meal 5: 8:35 pm

whole wheat tortilla
2 T tomato sauce
1.5 oz ground bison
1/4 c red. fat mozz cheese
peppers and onions
1 liter water

Totals: 1414 cals (43% protein, 30% carbs, 28% fat)

Thought for sure my cals and macros would be completely screwed up since I didn't have time to log it in fitday as I went today. Either everything was just a lucky guess or maybe I actually have an idea of what I'm doing. Just didn't get my gallon of water in. I should be happy with 3 liters, but I'm not. Just have to get back on it tomorrow :velvett:

Back to normal tomorrow. Should be able to hit the gym for a much needed workout - I feel so lazy when I have to skip a day.

Night all - I'm pooped... :sleeping:

Top Bottom