Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Advise needed

shansmeow

I am 26. I have been working out 5 day to 6 days for about 8 yrs and I do change my routine, all days cardio,45-60 min and 30-40 min weights. 3 days upper and 2 days lower.
124 lbs. 5' 5".

I want to lower my body fat. What should I do?
Basically I workout, I do all that I know to do and don't get the results I desire therefore I am needing advise. Please help!

I eat grilled fish and veggies daily and carbs mostly in the am.

any suggestions would be appreciated

you may not be eating enough, or the right food to support your activity, you'd have to post your average daily consumption for us to judge a little better... (you need an adaquate amount of protien, fat and carbs to support the activity that you are doing)....

another thing it could be is that you are not lifting heavy enough weights to encourage muscle growth... you could cut your weight lifting to 4 - 5 days and lift heavier... adding lean muscle mass will help boost your metabolism which will increase fat loss, but this only happens if you are eating the right/enough food

that aside, you may want to try an eca stack such as Xendadrine or the like and see how that works for you...

5'5 at 124 isn't very big....have you gotten your body fat done?? I would do that to start...and then like said before post a sample of what you eat in a day...more than likely you are not consuming enough calories or fat....Do you take flax oil, olive oil, or nat pb?? You need fat in order to lose fat. Also have you tried any type of fat burners??? Make sure you are drinking plenty of water and try some cardio in the morning on an empty stomach. We need more info to help ya out:)

Thank you for all of your responses!

I usually try to get 1 gram of protein per body pound. I consume about 1600 calories a day with about 35 grams of fat a day. I eat plenty of chicken, fish, spinach, broccoli, salad for dinner and protein shake or high fiber cereal for breakfast. For Lunch fruit and turkey sand.

I drink a gallon of water per day at the minimum. All cardio is done in the early a.m. broken down by riding the bike, elipitical machine, and running.

I would think that trying an eca stack would suppress your apetite therefore you will not eat properly.

I tried clen but all I got from that was bad headaches, I lasted 2 days.

Thanks again for your help

ECA doesn't go along way to supress your appetite, if nothing else, use it before your workout, it'll help kick up the cardio a notch, which will make some difference... by the time you finish your cardio, you will be hungry, trust me...

you'd probably be better off to split up your meals a little more 5-6 a day, protien sounds okay, you may want to add a efa to the mix (flax seed oil or similar)... 1600 calories with your activity level may be a little low... i'd aim for 1800-2000 to keep the body adequately fueled...

for the eca (and the clen) you have to ease yourself on to them to minimize the sides (do a quarter to a half of the dosage to start out with, until you get used to it, and increase gradually)

Top Bottom