Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

2nd cycle: anavar vs primo

Pinky Girl

Hi,

I've just finished a 4 weeks winny cycle. Here's my stats: 5'5 110 lbs body fat not sure but seems average. Now here's my dilemma. I'm thinking about another cycle but since I've been told by some to go on with anavar and by other to try primo ....I'm just wondering if any of you girls have tried one of them or even both. They look very similar and seems that sides are not an issue.

So girls come on share your experiences. Which one you liked most ?

Thanks! :spin:

i am currently doing an anavar cycle and love it. i did a primo cycle about a year ago and the results were wonderful, but i did have a few sides like rapid hair growth, especially on my legs, and a few zits:mad: the anavar is great for women because it is side free.
sorry i can't offer too much as far as the anavar since i haven't finished my cycle, but i will keep you updated.
..dr

careful, as far as i know, no AS is completely side-free, it all depends on the individual... yes, Anavar tends to have the least sides, and at a low dosage can often be side free for most everyone.

the really good thing about anavar is that, from my research, it clears from your system quickly (i've heard 72 hours)... so if you do have any problems, you stop taking it and its done, with primo if you have sides and stop the cycle, it will remain in your body for longer and the sides *may* increase...

As far as I know Anavar at 5 mg to 15 mg is safe and usually no sides are observed at these dosage. There's probably only thing which can sometimes make anavar unattractive: its high price on the black market. Personnaly I found it even a bit more expensive than Primo.

Anyway I'll bump it for you since many girls on the boards have already experienced these stuff.

:stpatty:

Primo 2 yrs ago- good results, few sides- nothing major
Anavar is next time for me- gals are saying good things about it.
Good luck.

Anavar is great.....................if you want to get even better results you can try Anavar/Clen or Anavar/primo is a great combo........

PRIMOBOLAN DEPOT

I'm in the middle of my second primo cycle. (50mg every three days) No sides at all, only good results! The reason why I choose primo rather than anavar is because it's easier to get and it's less expensive...

little Girl

What are your goals?

Both are excellent options for females. Which one I use is determined by what my goals are for the particular cycle. For example, if I just want size and some strength I would go with primo. For me, primo and a little extra food added up to dramatic increases in muscle mass and significant increase in strength. If my focus were to add funtional strength and not as much size, I would go with the anavar. I found that I got much more strength bang and less muscle mass. If you are a competitive athlete, chances are you need to gain speed/strength and keep your weight on the lower end of things. If this is the case go with anavar. If your sport is bodybuilding or you need more mass fast go with primo. Bear in mind that the type of training and diet you use are also greatly involved in your results. Hope this helped.
WW:)

Top Bottom