Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

*NEW* Couple ?'s About Anavar *please help*

darcykrista said:
okay according to fitday:

cals 1088
fat 19
carbs 101
protein 133

fat 17%
carbs 32%
protein 51%

sassy, you mentioned you could suggest some tweaks to mi diet? I'm all ears :rainbow:

also, like i said, i had a babe 11 weeks ago, i've lost 33 of 40 pregnancy pounds. My entire body won't be painful to tone up i think, because i was never soft before, and i'm not too bad now...except of course my tummy, there is that small pouch of stretched skin & muffin top. Any advice? I'm getting married July 7, could I atleast have a flat stomach by then? And I'm not able to go to a gym right now...I have a stationary bike to work out, and myself :)

and also, any words of wisdom about fat burning supplements? Like Hydroxycut and anything like that?

Krista

Basically your diet is what is sabotaging all your work. At your height & weight you are kinda starving yourself. Your body has learned to operate under the stress of not enough nutritients and an increasing workload which will start to catabolize muscle as well as some fat while your body tries to find fuel to run on for all this.

Your macro ratios aren't so bad - 40% protein / 30% carb / 30% fat is a good place to start - because your body needs stuff to run on to keep up w/ the kid too. And I'm not a doctor but I just really think that you need to stay conservative w/ your carbs in the sense that you don't need to be going on a body builder diet - instead you should let your body get back to normal and fuel it to do that as well. The 30% carbs also gives you some room for including some good fruits in your diet as well. These are great to help shuttle out free-radicals and other waste products of your body's daily metabolic processes.

An easy answer is to check out the diet part of The Shadow Project - check the stickies at the top of the board. You shoudl be eating at least around 1400 -1600 cals / day. You're almost 1/3 of a day below that.

I have no idea about the pudge thing - part of that is just your skin and your muscles recovering from the baby. The kid isn't even 3 months old so you need to give your body some time to do what it needs to do.

jerseezfinest01 said:
hey im new 2 this site..

im starting 2 get back in shape for the summer and i heard Anavar works well with toning you and keeping you lean.. im 5'3 and 120lbs... i just want the Jennifer Aniston or Jessica Simpson type look.. will this help me? and i no that there are side effects but if i only took a small dose wut are my chances of getting the side effects?? if anybody could please help me and tell me your experiences with it or something id appreiciate it very much.. thanks!!

what side effects are you afraid of??

the most common side effect is an enlarged clit which returns to normal after the cycle..

now with that said, it doesn't grow, it's just inflamed, swollen like aroused most of the time, then the pressure from walking, pants, and what not tend to keep the woman in a heightened state of arousal.

also

run it like this just in case you are a little sensitive to the compound..

1-2 weeks 5mg everyday
3-8 weeks 10mg everyday..

take in the morning all at once..

good luck..

it can and probably will effect your menstrual cycle, in some cases stopping it completely, in most, just shortening it..

good luck

my wife runs and loves this compound..

SpyWizard said:
what side effects are you afraid of??

the most common side effect is an enlarged clit which returns to normal after the cycle..

now with that said, it doesn't grow, it's just inflamed, swollen like aroused most of the time, then the pressure from walking, pants, and what not tend to keep the woman in a heightened state of arousal.

also

run it like this just in case you are a little sensitive to the compound..

1-2 weeks 5mg everyday
3-8 weeks 10mg everyday..

take in the morning all at once..

good luck..

it can and probably will effect your menstrual cycle, in some cases stopping it completely, in most, just shortening it..

good luck

my wife runs and loves this compound..

I think our bigger point here is that people hear about var & then think it will fix every problem they ever had when they probably don't even have a tight diet & training in place - as I noted in my previous post.

Not trying to dump on the poster but as a 7 yr veteran of this board and at least 5 others - this sort of question comes up on a daily basis and almost every time w/ a little bit of discussion you come to find out there is no basic understanding of how nutrition works and yet no one seems to have a problem popping a controlled substance or even understands the effects associated w/ hormone therapy.

Just saying - I think its really important that people, esp women who are new to "fitness' not take a cavalier approach to drugs. Its not rocket science, its not all bad , but its not a quicky fix either.

Sassy69 said:
I think our bigger point here is that people hear about var & then think it will fix every problem they ever had when they probably don't even have a tight diet & training in place - as I noted in my previous post.

Not trying to dump on the poster but as a 7 yr veteran of this board and at least 5 others - this sort of question comes up on a daily basis and almost every time w/ a little bit of discussion you come to find out there is no basic understanding of how nutrition works and yet no one seems to have a problem popping a controlled substance or even understands the effects associated w/ hormone therapy.

Just saying - I think its really important that people, esp women who are new to "fitness' not take a cavalier approach to drugs. Its not rocket science, its not all bad , but its not a quicky fix either.

i agree with you.. see post above..

less than 1100 cals??

There is your problem right there.....

SpyWizard said:
ps.. i didn't read the whole thread.. anything sassy has to say.. do that..

LMAO!!

He's right. She just gave you awesome information. lolol Raise your calories to at least 10 x your body weight while keeping your same macros and you should be good.

Your activity level is moderate - which is good with a new baby. I worked off A LOT of baby weight, too. I pushed a stroller every morning on long walks. It was nice to get outside, and the fat came right off. I think I was eating 12 x my body weight...

Yep, this is the only site i know of where the women are as if not more knowledgeable than most of the guys when it comes to nutrition, especially when it comes to the female body..

just bumping this for ya..

I don't want to be the "Technicality Guy" here, but Anavar is not (per se) a derivative of Testosterone. Anavar is a derivative of Dihydrotestosterone.

Top Bottom