Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

*NEW* Couple ?'s About Anavar *please help*

jerseezfinest01

hey im new 2 this site..

im starting 2 get back in shape for the summer and i heard Anavar works well with toning you and keeping you lean.. im 5'3 and 120lbs... i just want the Jennifer Aniston or Jessica Simpson type look.. will this help me? and i no that there are side effects but if i only took a small dose wut are my chances of getting the side effects?? if anybody could please help me and tell me your experiences with it or something id appreiciate it very much.. thanks!!

lol i just made a thread also about Anavar :rainbow: lol

i am worried about getting a *manly* face. Do you happen to know anything about that?

ive heard u can have side effects like a deeper voice and excessive body hair and things like that but i think thats if you take a larger dosage.. i mean i dont no much about it but my boyfriend knows all about this stuff and he approved of me taking it so.. if he thought i would get "manly" side effects i dont think hed let me take it haha not to mention i only want it for the summer so i wouldnt do it for that long.. i just want a woman who actualy took it to tell me how she felt about it..

yeah, me too, before i take it, i'd like to get feedback from another woman who has used it, as they would know the benefits & side effects

post up your diet.

var isnt a fat burner...its an AAS which IS a derivitive of Testosterone.

darcykrista said:
yeah, me too, before i take it, i'd like to get feedback from another woman who has used it, as they would know the benefits & side effects

You just had a baby in January, you just stopped breastfeeding, and you're still dealing with your pregnancy weight, don't further complicate matters by introducing artificial hormones.

Werd & Werd.

Any of that stuff is ONLY a supplement to an ALREADY functional and consistent diet & training program. Please don't look for quicky drug-based solutions if you aren't accomplishing your goals already w/ a good diet & training program.

And big time to MM's comment - these are hormones. You can't selectively choose which effects you want & which you don't - you get them all and they are unique to each individual person. If your body is still trying to get back to normal from a pregnancy, then for God's sake, LET IT before you start to throw in a whole new aspect of hormone imbalance.

Sassy69 said:
Werd & Werd.

Any of that stuff is ONLY a supplement to an ALREADY functional and consistent diet & training program. Please don't look for quicky drug-based solutions if you aren't accomplishing your goals already w/ a good diet & training program.

i go to the gym about 5 times a week.. i do cardio and weights.. i see results from going to the gym but i wanted something to help me just a little more thats why i was thinking of taking anavar.. im not going to take it and just sit around and hope it works, i no i have to work out and have a decent diet going on.. so do you think this will work for me? has anybody taken var and not liked it?

if anavar isnt a fat burner what will it do? will it make me toned? and what is a fat burner then? sory if im asking too many questions but i dont no any women that have taken this so im very curious because im most likely going to take it

Top Bottom