Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

You ever get that feeling..........

JKurz1

Banned
where about 40 minutes into cardo (maybe 30) you feel light headed, nausiated, etc? Only get that way when I do cardio in the pm....never first thing......what does this mean? Low blood pressure? Hypoglycemic? I eat some tuna and flax about 2 hours before and my carbs are sort of low throughout the day, so maybe this is having an effect? Much thanks.........

Are you eating enough throughout the day? I get the same way if I do cardio first thing in the morning without eating breakfast.

I dont get it in the am....just in the pm.....weird because I dont eat when I do it first thing at 5am.....last meal would have been 9pm the night before.........but now, I've eated all day and I'll eat some tuna and flax around 230 w/ cardio at 430pm and feel like hell has hit me......

After about 40 minutes you've used all your muscle glycogen and most of your liver glycogen

So it may very well be hypoglycemia

IMO......If you train like an athlete, you need to fuel your body with carbs. If you want to be lean and ripped, tuna and flax are fine, but you'll be all show and no go. If you do 40 minutes of intense cardio and train hard to make gains you need to properly fuel your body.

Most bodybuilding diets are fine for a standard bodybuilding program. I don't know you're routine, but if it is 5x5, or a lot of squatting, or Olympic lifts, and cardio you'll be expending much more energy than the average trainee who just does some pumping exercises on machines and cables. Don't be afraid to fuel yourself with good carbs like whole wheat breads and whole wheat pasta and oatmeal, trust me, you won't get fat.

if your on atkins, and you go into ketohydioei or whatever it is, where you burn the meat stuff for energy,

would your post be subsituted with steaks and fish?

Top Bottom