Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Working Out Saved Me

StevenM23

So I've Been Lurking around and made a couple topics here and there and i really love how informative this forum is , it's like you guys get paid to help :)... Anyways I thought I'd give a background story to how I came to love working out... At a young age I really did not like how I looked at all I was 130 at 5"10 at 17, obviously very fkin skinny !! I got in with the wrong crowd and guess where I fit in being that skinny ? Yes u got it , the drug crowd , I got hooked on heroin and oxycontin in a bad bad way. I ended up on the streets of Vancouver (heroin users paradise) at the age of 20. Something in my mind made me want to stop as I looked around me one day and saw the disaster I called life . I went to a rehab down there and starting working out Here and there , after I saw that I was actually gaining some weight my self confidence went up quite a bit and I kind of liked what I saw in the mirror , I went from 135 to 155 in 4 months from just eating right and working out 5 days a week. Working out became my new addiction , I 100% think there are good addictions and bad addictions , and working out is a great one as long as I don't become so obsessed with getting bigger that I put my health at risk .. Since working out for the last 3 years my blood pressure has went back to normal , I like myself , and I've made some great friends that help me along the way ...so I really look down on people that call me a meathead or Nething like that , cause they don't know it's saved me in alot if ways ..

That's absolutely great man. Congratulations on getting back on track. It must have been quite a struggle. And I thought weight lifting had made ME a better person...ha. Keep up the awesome work.

great story man. ive seen alot of my friends get hooked on pills. dont know what kind of shit id be into if lifting didnt keep me straight. keep it up man

Gr8 post bro. And we are glad to have you here with us. Stories like are inspirational to all of us and thank you for posting up. K to you bro! And I sincerly hope to you post more.

Thanks a lot guys :)!! And will be posting more for sure, thanks for the K zed!! , I still haven't figured out what it does on here though ? And I can't figure out how to put up a profile pic either haha or do I have to be platinum member to ?

Good job, keep it up it'll force you to keep your shit straight if you have an addictive perosnality.

No idea what the karma is either.

Thanks guys... And yeah man I m so hooked on the gym , I have to force myself to take days off haha , so I just do cardio or bike on days off

Top Bottom