Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

will this help me?

smr91481

ok, here's my thing. i HATE running with a passion. i despise it. but, i'm coming to the conclusion that i've got to do it. i've lost about 15 lbs from just lifting 4 days a week and paying close attention to what i eat. but 15 lbs is just the beginning for me. right now i'm 5'8 225. not good. i want to be at like 180. i know that a.m. cardio on an empty stomach is best, but here's my question. if i lift in the a.m. on an empty stomach at a pretty quick pace as to keep my heart rate at a pretty high pace, could i just do about 20 minutes of jogging to top it off and that would be like doing 60 minutes of cardio. ( i usually lift 35-40 minutes when lifting alone). doing 15-20 minutes of running kills me when i'm fresh, but i think i can pump it out after lifting. i usually feel pretty damn good when i get through lifting. will this help me burn fat faster?? i'm also taking eca.

Yes, that will burn fat but the cardio after the weight training is fairly catabolic. But I'm not sure how important putting on the muscle is to you personally...you're not gonna put on much muscle this way, but you will continue to burn away the fat.

Just remeber, the more muscle your frame carries, the easier it will be burn off and keep bodyfat away due to higher metabolism. That's one reason many people bulk first (to put on the muscle) and then cut, because the added lean mass makes the cutting phase more efficient.

Good luck.

that's what i'm doing right now. lifting in the morning and running for about 15-20 minutes after. i think it works alright. you won't gain much muscle, but i am definetly burning fat. i'm dropping inches around my waist.

shaft said:
that's what i'm doing right now. lifting in the morning and running for about 15-20 minutes after. i think it works alright. you won't gain much muscle, but i am definetly burning fat. i'm dropping inches around my waist.
\

awesome. that's exactly what i want right now. i'm not really worried about gaining a whole whole lot of muscle right now. mainly just dropping bodyfat is my only concern.

Top Bottom