Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Why I don't like training legs

Too big of an ass can be discusting. I like it when a guy has a nice *HARD* ass that is there, but not some huge ghetto booty.

It's amazing how fast I lost my ghetto booty after not being able to squat... 2-4 weeks and it was back to normal...

So um....don't squat if you want your ass to reduce in size...

my ass is huge but it is nearly rock solid. chicks have commented on that when they grabbed it. they were like, "it's as hard as a rock!"

Sounds like more of a genetic issue. Your hip/glute structure may just be a little wider for your overall structure and working the leggs hard just brings it out.

Another situation may be your own perspective on your ass. It may look wide to YOU but to someone else it may look perfectly balanced with the rest of your physique.

Post a pic of your ass and we`ll all, in our honest opinions, let you know if you have a yummy ass or not, LOL :)

I personally cannot say a damn thing against squats or heavy leg training in general.
Squatting has done me justice because way back in the day I was assless. Yup.... no ass, nadda, zip, zero. I have been squatting, hacking and dead`n for over 20 years and am told by the ladies I have a beautiful ass. What more can one ask for ? :):)

Pump on .....

yeah my ass is huge now and I've been training legs ~8 months.

Nice ass vs. nice deadlifts... so far I choose deadlifts lol

Top Bottom