Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What is best sport for conditioning?

Zaralybr

Hey guys! If you had to choose a sport other than bodybuilding or powerlifting, what would you choose for overall conditioning? We all know that different sports create different bodies, so which one would be for you?

For me it is boxing – I really like the veryuniversal conditioning they get – both endurance, and strength. Itis a very demanding sport in terms of physique, and I had the chanceto experience this. Back then my body was the best ever, and I feltgreat without the need to go to gyms or anything like that.

My vote would be a triathlon - running, swimming and biking. Those guys are serious athletes.

Especially the swimming. Both running and biking and great for building conditioning but swimming is particularly good. Swimming is a full body exercise and really gets your body working like nothing else.

Spend an hour doing laps in a pool and you will feel exhausted after. I promise you that!

Top Bottom