Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

weight loss

Vlad Popa

Hi there, my girlfriend is a 5' 6 1/2" dancer and her trainer wants to lose 10-15 pounds (of fat) by her next performance. She's 115 pounds right now. She doesn't have much time and I don't want her to do stuff the wrong way. Any suggestions?

Try clenbuterol, I have been on it for the past 21 days and have lost at least 10 lbs, half of which is water, so in reality I have lost 4-5 lbs of fat.

I will be starting a DNP cycle in a few days and plan to lose 10 lbs of fat in 20 days.

If clen is out of the question (and I do no recommend DNP) try a 10 day cycle of ECA and cardio.

Make sure her diet is very clean as that is the key to cutting body fat. Get her do do cardio at least 3-4 times a week for 20-40 min per day. An E/C/A stack would also help her cut the body fat away but make sure you do NOT give her the full dose, start off low and work your way up so you know how much she can tolerate. Best of luck!

M18

hey bro..here is my advice..tell her she is 115lbs...she doesn't need to loose weight at all......anyone who thinks a girl who is 115 lbs should lose weight isa fucking idiot(sorry to curse)....but come one, loose fat maybe...but not weight...

big-guy

Top Bottom