Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Success with HST?

Muscle Mafia

Plat Hero
Platinum
Has anyone here ever used the HST method? If so, what kind of results did you see? I'm curious enough to give it a try, but I'm hoping for some good feedback from people here.

Gear

Yes, and good results. Each time I started I weighed about 163 due to different reasons, but my weight always jumped up to about 170 or so. With a good diet I can get up to 175, but I don't really care about weight too much. Besides, I look good naked.

The first time I ran it I had good results - despite no gain in actual weight my measurements all went up. Even though I was eating a lot I didn't grow at all the last time. Now I'm implementing some of the HST principles in my own routine (the frequency is decreased slightly and the volume is higher) and have gained roughly 10 lbs in the previous 6 weeks with the same diet. I won't use the program the way it is laid out on the website again. Too much frequency and not enough volume per session for me.

Ran it some time ago, added between 13-15 lbs. Obviously some was fat due to a poor diet (eating anything not nailed down) but I'd say I was at 1.5 lbs. of lean mass a week, roughly.

I also used one week of 15's and extended the 5's instead, since they can be milked for hypertrophy much longer.

Same here, first was with orignal HST plan. Now I do a little more volume and a little less frequency.

I finished my first HST a few months ago, gained ~17lbs, most of that solid muscle. It was great, a lot of people thought I was juicing. Took that as a complement. I did 2 weeks of 15's 4 weeks of 10's and 3 weeks of 5's. I took a layoff for 3 weeks, doing another HST- started today.

Also while on HST, my strength went up through the roof. Bench went up 45#, squat up 65#, deadlift went up 35#.

Three week layoff? What the hell is the point of that?

And why did you do four weeks of the 10's? Certainly one of the more odd splits out there. Did you get taught something new by Jules?

Three weeks off because I moved. Then I started 20 credits in my senior year of dual engineering majors. Sorry I didn't have time to jump right back into the gym.

I did 4 weeks of 10's b/c my body was responding so well size-wise as well as strength-wise that I decided I would continue until I plateaued. After 4 weeks, I plateaued, and moved on. I don't even know who Jules is.

Hope that is all ok with you.

Hey, HST has evolved from a set routine to ideas and ways of thinking. It's all about progressive loads, man.

Top Bottom