Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Six pack abs - HOW DO YOU GET 'EM?!!!

CanadianCutie said:
:worried: i don't think im at 10%

That's for guys - they carry less body fat than we do so their BF has to be lower to see abs.

And YOU you freak.
Don't even get me started on your abs.

It's good thing I like you.

HMPH.

CanadianCutie said:
:worried: i don't think im at 10%
QUOTE=Anthrax]around 10% to start to see your 6 pack
[/QUOTE]
CC with girls it is diffrent mine start coming in aroun 15-16% by the looks of your pics my guess is your about 11-12%

I just ordered one online. I hope to have ripped abs by the end of the week. By looking at the ad I think I can even use it while I am watching network tv.

http://www.seenontv.com/prod-pages/6_sec_abs.html

almost every bro here has one, and you see that big band in the middle? that's implmentation of westside techniques.[/QUOTE]

velvett said:
That's for guys - they carry less body fat than we do so their BF has to be lower to see abs.

I think it's more likely because of fat disposition difference between men and women (we carry most of your body fat on the abdomen so we need a single digit not to have a layer of fat at this exact same place)

Everyone has a six-pack. If you work abs then you'll be functionally stronger and it'll look nicer when you finally get to see it. If you want to see it then you have to get rid of the fat covering it.

Eat clean, healthy, unprocessed foods, do cardio 3 - 6 times a week (this can vary), eat below your daily energy expenditure, control your insulin, train your abds for 5 - 10 mins 1 - 2 times a week (they need rest just like every other muscle group) and you will eventually be able to see them. :)

super_rice said:
guys i was just joking about the six second abs thing. you know, on a similar posting a few months ago, the poster actually private messaged me twice about acquiring such a device. common, this is the reason why people say bad shit about teenagers!

Well, to well informed gym users like ourseves, we can see through these devices. We know that 6 packs revolve around a very low bady fat. I have the strongest and best developed ab muscles I've ever had, but my bady fat is too high to show then, even though its only 12% BF.

However, the uninformed member of the public who hasn't a clue thinks differently and because of the good selling techniques of these products, they actuallt look like they're all you need to do that. I think that kind of marketing is wrong, unethical, and unfair. Its taking advantage of people's ignorance and that not right

Top Bottom