Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Preparing for a meet, weight wise????

Cubanito17

Hey guys I asked PLJay a ques on how to lose weight before a meet and he told me the carb depletion method, 3 days before eat no carbs and drink alot of water then after weigh in eat carbs and drink water.

Now I've looked on old posts on this stuff and "extras" to help you lose the weight i.e. lasix & aldactone. Here is my question??

Which one would be better for me 168lbs 8.5%BF. If my meet is on a wednesday for the thursday the week before the meet to go ahead and cut down carbs and start drinking alot of water and put salt on everything I eat until 3 days before and only drink water when needed and no salt or low salt then on tuesday drink no water until the wednesday weigh in then load up on water and carbs.???????

Or should I do 3 days before the meet Sunday go ahead and no carbs high protein high water intake and on tuesday drink water only when necessary and wednesday the same way with water(stil no carbs) and after weigh in drink alot of water and eat carbs.?????

One more thing exactly how effective would each way be and how much weight would I be looking at me losing. Say I'm training at 180lbs and I want to make it to the 165lb weight class. Or let me not be so drastic and say 175lbs training and go to a 165lb weight class. And how often can I do this and not lose strength, say if I'm doing a meet E O W??? Another thing that just came to mind how much will my strength go down on my bench and clean&jerk. Should I make sure to keep it under 5lbs of my normal max for my third attempt. Thanx guys any help is appreciated

Dude, idon't even want to comenton this shit becasause you know how i feel. If your competintg eveery other week than you should know thaat going on that kind of diet will continually deplete your strenght levels. And you wonder why every other person in your weight class has put 50lbs. on there bench and you only 20. The best advice i can give a new PL like you is go up a weight class and set your goals for that. Its yor descretion cuba but that kind of shit is usually set aside for more asdvanced PL's

Well I'll see how I do about my weight I mean right now it's more important to me to do the 165lb weight class world record at age 19 which is a 1375lb total and I plan on breaking it.

About the liquor cabinet that turned into the frig. Instead I got a 12 pack of smirnoff and 6 pack of twisted tea.

So far I've had 3 smirnoff's and 1 twisted tea. I'm on my 4th smirnoff right now. Alcohol doesn't affect me for some reason until I'm at 8 well I got 13 bottles more and about 1 hr and 35 minutes let's see how I do :p

Top Bottom