Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Make Me Bigger :(

Don't rely on shakes or bars to get your protein. Plan out five small meals during the day to eat, and suppliment that with one or two shakes. Try to get most of your protein from real food. I would concentrate on lean meats, skinless chicken, fish, eggs, and fresh vegs..

DEDICATION, that is the hardest part, you sound kinda young, so all you need to do is eat as much and as clean s you can, and stick with a program. there are plenty of peoples journals on here, all you got to do is read a few, and piece together something that will work well with want you want, then post up your idea and people will critique it. Everybody here is here to help and learn....

Zac, we're the same height, and I weigh 260 with a 36" waist. I am not bodybuilding, so I am not concerned with every last detail and counting everything to the decimal, but with goals of getting as strong as possible and adding quality size, I know that fueling the body is very important. I eat real similar to the way a lot of my friends that are bodybuilders eat when bulking.

My training is hard and burns A LOT of calories, so I am no only replacing what I lost, but trying to take in more to continue making progress.

A typical day looks something like this....

Meal 1: Omlette (3 whole eggs plus 3 whites) with ham, onions, and mushrooms. Home Fries. 2 Slices of whole wheat toast. A lot of milk, maybe a quarter of a gallon.

Meal 2: this is really snacking throughout the morning, I drink water throughout the morning and usually eat a Metrx Big 100 bar and some peanuts or cashews.

Meal 3: 2 cans of tuna fish with a LITTLE bit of mayo or miracle whip on with 4 slices of whole wheat bread. whatever doesn't fit on the bread, I eat with a fork. OR some days I will go to McDonalds and get a big n tasty value meal with a coke and a burger or chicken mcnuggets on the side.

Meal 4: I snack throughout the afternoon and drink water. I'll usually have a Metrx Big 100 Bar and a natural peanut butter and jelly sandwich on whole wheat bread.

Preworkout Meal 5: I have a slice of whole wheat toast with natural peanut butter and hunny, coffee for energy, and gatorade to keep hydrated.

Postworkout/Meal 6: I eat a big meal within a half hour of training. Typically a half pound of ground beef mixed with mac and cheese OR a half pound of ground beef with taco seasoning and flour tortillas OR 2 chicken breasts with whole wheat pasta or brown rice, with extra virgin olive oil (2 tablespoons) and veggies. I drink maybe a 1/4 to 1/2 a gallon of skim milk and sometimes I have something sweet after like a peice of a candy bar or a small amount of ice cream or 1 krispy kreme doughnut (I have dessert maybe 3-4 times a week) Once or twice a week I will eat a large pizza with pepperoni and ham, this gaurantees I will set some PR's in training the next day.

Meal 7: A muscle Milk or a myoplex with 2 cups skim milk, a banana, and a tablespoon or 2 of natural peanut butter. I also have a slice of whole wheat bread.

-During a day I drink probably 1 gallon of water and 3/4 of a gallon of skim milk. I drink soda 1-3 times per week. And I avoid alcohol, I drink maybe 3-4 beers a month, if that. If you really want to pak on pounds, you can set your alarm for the middle of the night and have a myoplex or metrx with some natural peanut butter....OR a natural peanut butter and banana sandich with honey on whole wheat bread, then go back to sleep and enjoy awesome gains.

Hope this helps......again, this is a typical day and it varies, I forgot to mention that I eat a lot of oily fish like salmon, it is packed to the core with protein and has essential fatty acids to protect your joints and your lipid profile as well.

Tony

Last edited:
ZacTargac said:
For breakfastes what do you guys do besides eggs? doesnt that get old quick?

doesnt have to be eggs

you can have what ever

i like grilled chicken salads in the mornings every once in a while
i know a guy who has a steak n sweet potatoes every morning

yougurt, turky bacon and oatmeal will work too

Aside from what everyone else said, youll need to be consistent for alot longer then a summer to reap the benefits. If you dont stay consistent all your gains will be lost as well. Also, dont be too concerned about putting up weights on the bench press. Its a good goal, but inclines are more useful for building the chest anyway. Even so, its not all about the weight your moving, focus on feeling and contracting the muscle as well. Its very possible to build strength without a gain in size. Im assuming you want both. Check out the training stickies, and my reccomended method if you like. I started at 105-115 when I started training and couldnt bench the bar without assistance. Im still natural and approaching 9X strength on the bench and have gained around 90lbs in 9 years. It takes time and patience and alot of hard work, but youll get results if you train hard and consistent.

Alright guys you are very helpful and once this 1 week vacation hits im goign 5-6 times a week!

Another question is what should I NEVER EAT like am i going to totally have to stop drinking soda.

etc

Thanks

Alright guys i will asking questions and i guess i will put up a training log of what i eat and what i lift that day.

Top Bottom