Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ive entered "The Battle Of The Biceps" competition

WalkingBeast said:
ThanX brother!! Some guy did say he hurt his wrist, when asked to compete. haha ThanX again!!

Thats what Im talkin about, what a pussy, you scared the fuck outa that guy, wrist pain...bullshit, a real competitor would have fought through it, Keep scaring people!!!!!

TRUEsoldier said:
Thats what Im talkin about, what a pussy, you scared the fuck outa that guy, wrist pain...bullshit, a real competitor would have fought through it, Keep scaring people!!!!!

:FRlol: :FRlol: :FRlol: You are PUMPING the beast up at 1:30am in the morning!! What will I do with all this insanity?

49062revived.jpg

ThanX again!!

even old people need to get fucked up sometimes...

Hey Chink....take it easy on us old guys...lol.

Great Job WB...wished I could have seen it....

Wonder if your gym will do these food comps again....I can imagine how much food you ate....they may think it through next time...

How bout a double-bi pic with the free shirt?

callthedoctor said:
Hey Chink....take it easy on us old guys...lol.

Great Job WB...wished I could have seen it....

Wonder if your gym will do these food comps again....I can imagine how much food you ate....they may think it through next time...

How bout a double-bi pic with the free shirt?

haha ThanX for the encouragement brother!! Sure, Ill get some pics with the shirt, its a large so itll give you an idea of my small stature. It was real tight when I worked out in it today, veins visible thru the sleeves. While Im at it Ill take a few updated posing pics for the fuck of it. Ill try to get them up soon.
Ill be at the gym anytime they do that again. ThanX again for the encouragement!! Keep KILLING that shit!!

WalkingBeast said:
:FRlol: :FRlol: :FRlol: You are PUMPING the beast up at 1:30am in the morning!! What will I do with all this insanity?

49062revived.jpg

ThanX again!!

just returning the favor, I always read thsese threads before I go to work out at 9pm after a 12 hour day, and it always works.....

TRUEsoldier said:
just returning the favor, I always read thsese threads before I go to work out at 9pm after a 12 hour day, and it always works.....

Glad to help brother!! Keep KILLING that shit!!

Top Bottom