Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

That is it!!! I am growing!!!!

b fold the truth

Elite Strongman
Platinum
Ok...all week I have felt horrible. I feel tired, weary, and fairly weak, yet I feel very very BIG!!!! I did events on Sunday, OHP on Monday, and DE lower day on Wednesday. I did not do Speed bench press on Thursday or Friday...I just didn't feel like it. I feel exhausted.

I slept 15 hours last night and have been tired all day today. Can't figure it out...YET I feel VERY big!! I swear I feel like I have gained about 5-7 pounds this week...and I have no idea why!!!

As many of you know, I have weighed in at 280 pounds at nearly ever contest for the past year and a half or so. This week I start gaining again. I am not for sure what it will take for me to get there...but I will be 287+ by Thursday January 2nd, 2003. I will be over 290 before Jan 9th, 2003.

I feel big, I will eat, I will grow. No classes till January 13th and I ONLY need 9 hours to graduate this semester. I must take 12 to keep my scholarship...so hopefully it will be an easy semester. Hopefully. I have no reason NOT to eat, train, and grow!!!

Who is with me? Who will gain 5-12 pounds in 2 weeks???

State a goal...set it for Jan 2nd-3rd and Jan 9th-10th. That is how BIG goals are met...by making many stern goals along the way.

B True

i'm way ahead of you clint, i've gained 6lbs this christmas break with all the food and this new routine i started

more to come

I'm going to gain some weight in Jan, but I've got to wait untill around the 6th to start (thats when I get back to school, my unlimited meal plan, and my lifting facilities.

On January 6th I start a Westside Barbell hybrid. On January 6th, my life will change.

i would kill to be 250 lbs of meat, around 15-17% bodyfat would be ideal. But i dont think i could do it without roids. Im 5'11" 205 now but i just think it would be imposible. and i dont plan on juicing anytime soon as my tits are big enough,

NWinters said:
But i dont think i could do it ...

Interesting...

B True

Top Bottom