Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

That is it!!! I am growing!!!!

in for the get big crew. I will hit 200 by the end of january. been drinking all week last week and not exercising. seems like every time I take a break, I get bigger, and the lifts gradually increase. we'll see when I get back to work and in the gym.

i'll be eating big but i'll actually do cardio (events after a while). my goal is a leaner faster stronger 270 before the summer

I've decided to state my goal for feb 1st...
200 for Jan 2-3rd
and minimum 205 for feb 1st...
Goal for Jun 1st is 190 ROCK HARD....

Well...heading to the gym in an hour. Hydrating now. I weighed 285 on my "tragic box squatting broken scale" last night after doing box squats. We will see what I weigh on a good scale.

I have eaten so much over the past few days that my stomach has been pretty upset. I must grow.

B True

Well, I'm a little dissapointed... I have been EATING MY FACE OFF constantly for the last 2 weeks. I'm talking LOADS of good foods... at least 5 turkey dinners... and I've been training with EXTREME intesity.. I feel absolutely friggen swolen... Well.. Hopped on the scale today... I dropped 2 god damn lbs.. I'm down to 195-196ish. At one point last week I was sitting at 199. Guess what this means? Time to eat more friggen food.. this just means getting to 205 my feb first is going to take that much more eating and sleeping!
My contract expired on the 31st so I have nothing better to do than eat, sleep and train.
On a side note,
In an effort to jump start my gains... I just crammed down A LOT of food over the course of an hour.
6 eggs
Enourmous ammount of uncooked oatmeal
4 scoops PB
1 scoop slim fast
1.5 bannanas
500 ml 1% milk

I need MORE!!!!!

Time to get cooking

ye lets get gainin

I just came off my cutting cycle a month ago and i was gradually increasing my food intake and just recently i started to bulk! Im up 10 pounds IN 1 WEEK HELL YES!! i feel good! i eat all clean nothing bad!
im not the kind of bulker who eats everything he can get his hands on!

FYI:

289 pounds pre-workout. I was wearing normal clothes (jogging pants, etc...).

I think that I can gain another 4 pounds by next Thursday or Friday. How long I can hold onto it...no idea.

B True

Up to 229 from 193 (increase of 5% bodyfat) on September 30th - natural as well.

Top Bottom