Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

instead of declines?

Tinfish

just learned that most people say that declines are worthless? damn that was 1/4 of my chest workout. what do you guys do to work your lower pecs?

Declines are not worthless, just not as good as flat or inclines, IMO. Fuck what others say. If it works for you, keep doing them.

I'd have to say my lower chest is pretty fully developed and I've never done decline, my whole routine consists of heavy flat, then a few incline exercises

I like doing bent forward cross over cables, with hanldes at the bottom of the machine, the first time i did it was about a year ago, and i felt a burn in my lower pecs like nothing else i've ever done....

I'm not a big fan of declines... just something I never really got into.... But like everybody else is saying.. if it is something that is working for you, why bother messing with it?

They are ok, but most do them on too steep an angle and it just ends up becoming a shoulder exercise. Work on a decline of around 30 degrees.

Top Bottom