Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Insanity workout added to bodybuilding

jrlean

I found this workout my friends are doing and they have really got alot more cut and hard abs are rocking now ofcourse they are not bodybuilders like myself i have been going ten years plus

Im 5ft 11 210 pounds 9% bfat

I am 27 yrs old and am thing of adding insanity program to my workout
ofcourse I will do my weights as well
Maybe do insanity 2-3 days a week or 2 days on week 3 the next along with my weights I would make a program

I just feel there maybe something to this fast twicth non non stop px90 stuff these people are maing brad piutt fight club results lol I just want to get even more cut, flexible, and better abs stronger core better cardiovascular

anyone tried this insanity or px90?"

ive done bone and insanity is much better just cardio wise. p90x is more if you dont like lifting weights, but insanity u can lift weights and then do that for your cardio. insanity takes a fuckin lot outta you so try and do it on non lifting days.

I have done the p90 x workouts as well and I"m doing the insanity right now.. I can say that insanity is a lot harder due to the vast amount of cardio that your doing everyday. I'm on week 4 and I can already notice my body getting more toned and have lost some body fat. after finishing the whole program I'm sure that i'm going to be in a lot better shape. It is a must to eat right too. I'm not eating right all the time, but I'm sure if I was I would be in better shape then I am now.

As for mixing it with weight lifting. I haven't done that yet, because insanity is tough enough already. Once I'm done I plan on mixing weight lifting with it though. I would pick 3 good insanity workouts for 3 days and incorporate weight lifting the other days. Also with insanity your working your legs constantly so I would do too many weights for legs.

Bumping this thread because it's old and I was about to post the same thing. I can only get to the gym 4 days a week now instead of 6 and was thinking about adding this in for cardio but worried it might fatigue me so bad it would interfere with my training. I don't plan on doing it rt before my workout or anything, but I'm wondering if anyone has tried this yet?

Top Bottom