Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How Many DAYS A WEEK Do You WORKOUT?

How Many Days Per Week Do You WORKOUT?

• 1x Per Week

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • 2x Per Week

Votes: 6 1.3%
  • 3x Per Week

Votes: 114 24.6%
  • 4x Per Week

Votes: 135 29.1%
  • 5x Per Week

Votes: 109 23.5%
  • 6x Per Week

Votes: 63 13.6%
  • Everyday

Votes: 21 4.5%
  • More Than Everyday (morning & evening)

Votes: 11 2.4%

• Total voters
Every other day with weights - that's 3.5 times a week, and then cardio every other day on the off days from weights...sometimes adding calf and ab work on the cardio days.

All up, everyday training with 2 or 3 days off a month.

MonStar1023 said:
I am curious how many days a week each of you work's out.. I am almost positive that this thread was here before but I cant find it to bump it up.

:D:D

4x wk now

Currently changed from 5 days a week to 7 days a week (5 bodybuilding, 2 days of strength and cardio)

Iggy- said:
5 days a week. bodybuilding approach.
m - chest, t - shoulders, w - back, th - tri's, f - legs

you train tri's on their own day, but no bi's mentioned anywhere?

I lift 3 days a week, hitting each body part twice in 8 days.

Porportional said:
also a bad idea to hit shoulders up after chest..

I do shoulders right after chest.

But, I don't do 5 exercises and 4 sets of 8-12 reps per exercise.

I do one exercise of one working set which is rest-paused for 12-20 reps.

interesting read i found a while back, cant search for it but ill explain what it summarized.. you can do what your doing ceo, with the chest/shoulder day.. no problem with that... but if you train chest after a shoulder day, or shoulders after a chest day then that is a terrible idea.. Your shoulders really get sore 6-8 hours after your workout, so they need 24-48 hours of rest, but when doing them similatenously with another bp that incorporates shoulders (chest) then it's ok, because they dont begin to get sore until 6-8 hours after.. Ever notice, no matter, how hardcore you go with shoulders you wont feel sore after a workout, but sore the next day??

Top Bottom