Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How long do you train for while on/off?

Mike P.T.

Personally it's about the same while on and off. I may add a few more total sets while "on" but it's basically the same. My workouts never last more than 1 hour. Usually done in 45 minutes or less.

Mike P.T. said:
Personally it's about the same while on and off. I may add a few more total sets while "on" but it's basically the same. My workouts never last more than 1 hour. Usually done in 45 minutes or less.

Sounds identical to me.

I hear those people saying, "how do you get through your workout so fast, i'm at the gym for like 2 hours" -- I just laugh.

Same here, usually 45 minutes or less at high intensity. My split is the same on-cycle....chest, off, arms, back, off, legs/abs, shoulders/traps.

well im always off... but with my partners (2) and me , it takes about and hour and a half hours... gotta wait for shit sumtimes, and ppl always asking for advice and just talkin to ppl you know... i try and keep the sets one after another tho... but the hour and a half is on workin 2 big body parts a day. Sometimes can do it in an hour tho

30 min to an hour. Depending on muscle group worked and wether on or off at the time.

Top Bottom