Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Have you ever hurt yourself in the gym?

Have you ever hurt yourself in the gym?

• Total voters
I have never hurt myself in the gym but I did a funny thing once.

I was squatting in the power rack. I was working with a trainer so I had full confidence to just kill the ass to the ground squats.

So I got 8 full reps out and then I got enough strength to rack it, and bam.... i fell forward. I lost all control of my legs. It was really funny to watch that happen.

I've been injured so many times that I can't keep track of it all..

List:
- Strained quad senior year of highschool football. Still haven't recovered 100% and I aggravate it often.
- Weak and moderately painful hip flexor. Always been that way.
- Lower back pains from squating every now and then.
- My left knee was very sore for about a month at the beginning of the year.
- Severe high ankle sprain Junior year in High school. Never will fully recover.
- Slight shoulder pains...although everybody has these.

None of it is really that painful, just it stays around. Most of the blame goes to myself however, I don't like staying inactive long enough for any of my ailments to heal, so they stay with me.

there was someone on this board circa 2001-2003 that cruched the tip of his penis when he went to rack a dumbell. i think he leaned foward and his unit laid on the rack at the exact time he put the dumbell back on the rack..

The disfiguring injuries include two hernia's (repaired), and one snapped left lat tendon - not repaired.
Oh yea - and a torn right quad - not repaired.

Injuries in both rotator cuffs, lateral and medial epicondylitus in both elbows. I didn't start lifting until after 40 and didn't ease into it as I should have. I am much smarter now.

Top Bottom