Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Guardian (8and20) 2/16/1977 - 6/28/2008

Re: Guardian 8and29 2/16/1977 - 6/28/2008

Wow, This is sad. Guardian was a good guy. My condolences to the family!

Re: Guardian 8and29 2/16/1977 - 6/28/2008

Big Rick Rock said:
R.I.P Guardian.

My thoughts are with his family and loved ones.

I think we owe Guardia and his family due respect, and we should not make assumptions or a guessing game out of his passing. In life he was one of us, a part of the community, another bro with the drive to be better than average. A reliable guide who shared his knowledge and time helping others in the community. In passing, he belongs only to his family and loved ones. We don't have the right to speculate or debate the reasons for his passing.

Lets mourn the loss of our brother while celebrating the memory of his participation in our lives. His ideas, his thoughts, his words, his knowledge, his posts. That we will keep here forever. The part of Guardian that is left behind is forever immortalized in theses forums and will be here, and will be read by many bros for years to come. His words of advice and sharing of knowledge will benefit many people for years to come.

R.I.P Guardian.

Well Said

R.I.P Guardian.

OMG!!! :(:(:( I can't move right now. I cannot believe this. Horrible!! :(

Hoping against hope and praying for closure to this very unexpected and tragic set of circumstances. My condolences to his family. I can't help but feel as if a dark cloud has set amongst us and what we do. For myself and For those who follow bodybuilding it just seems wrong to lose such a good person and from his posts he had a good heart. I just feel cold....

I can't speak for anyone else but what I will take from this day of sadness is that I will live my life to the fullest and it will be hardcore nor nothing. A no compromise and no work-around lifestyle that's full steam ahead. Life lived to accomplish goals and to break personal limits. Life lived completely without bounds and limits defined by only what the mind cannot fathom. Ashes to ashes and dust to dust , the body is committed to consecrated ground but the spirit lives on...

Top Bottom