Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Guardian (8and20) 2/16/1977 - 6/28/2008

Re: Guardian 8and29 2/16/1977 - 6/28/2008

RachelEFC said:
that's what I keep saying, don't let it be a joke.
I wish it was a joke and he was still here, such a good bro and he left us at such a young age. :worried:

I could have sworn I posted already, but I dont see it.

Real sad. Thing is, he was missed b4 anybody even knew he had passed.

Re: Guardian 8and20 2/16/1977 - 6/28/2008

I'm shocked. Guardian was a great bro and will be deeply missed. My prayers to his family and friends.

rest in everlasting peace . God calls people home before we are ready to let them go sometimes.

That's just AWFUL News. Too young too soon. My condolences to his family and friends.

Big Rick Rock said:
R.I.P Guardian.

My thoughts are with his family and loved ones.

I think we owe Guardia and his family due respect, and we should not make assumptions or a guessing game out of his passing. In life he was one of us, a part of the community, another bro with the drive to be better than average. A reliable guide who shared his knowledge and time helping others in the community. In passing, he belongs only to his family and loved ones. We don't have the right to speculate or debate the reasons for his passing.

Lets mourn the loss of our brother while celebrating the memory of his participation in our lives. His ideas, his thoughts, his words, his knowledge, his posts. That we will keep here forever. The part of Guardian that is left behind is forever immortalized in theses forums and will be here, and will be read by many bros for years to come. His words of advice and sharing of knowledge will benefit many people for years to come.

R.I.P Guardian.

+1 well said bro

He was such a kind bro, very knowledgeable, someone I could go to when I needed advice on anything. I chatted with him on several occasions and I can testify that he was a great asset to EF.

My condolences to his family, he will be missed.

Top Bottom