Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Finishing up my 6 week to sick arms....

BEAST420

So I'm just about done with week 5 and I have to be honest, kinda happy with results but not overly ecstatic.... I did get decent results (not great ) but I think it's cuz I'm on cycle and bc of my diet... Not totally sure tho.

Anyone have any ideas of a new routine that I can do once this is over?? Maybe repeat it?

Idk i would like to hear some ideas....

Well the thing is , my arms 100% got bigger but I honestly don't blame the routine ... My diet has never been better and at the first day of this 6 week routine I started up my test epi cycle..... However my arms deff grew and I still have the 6th week so maybe they will grow more....

Push pull, worked great for me but is what I was on right before this 6 week to sick arms routine... Any other suggestion?

When I did push, pull, legs, I would do heavy compounds and would end with 2 bicep or 2 tricep workouts in 8-12 range depending on push or pull... This worked well for me, are there any other routines that have worked well?

Top Bottom