Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

which day should i do cleans on??

JustinM

here is what my routine for this winter is. i want to incorperate cleans which day shuold i do it on?

SUNDAY: Chest calves

MONDAY: Back forearms abs

TUESDAY: ---

WEDNESDAY: Tri's Bi's

THURSDAY: Legs abs

FRIDAY: Shoulders calves

SATURDAY: ---

thanks a lot
peace

Back or leg day.
If you want to do just "hang" cleans. Go for it on back day. However, if you're doing power cleans, you may want to try it on leg day.

i say leg or shoulder day............ your choice

freak show what is the difference, im talking about the ones where u bring it from the floor to about your shoulders and stop, no presses at the end..

thanks bro
peace

Leg day, they involve more hamstring, glutes and quads more than upper body muscles.....you will feel them in the traps though, but stick them on leg day and do them when you are fresh.

JustinM said:
freak show what is the difference, im talking about the ones where u bring it from the floor to about your shoulders and stop, no presses at the end..

thanks bro
peace
A 'hang' clean is one that starts with the bar resting on your thighs just above your knees. From there you only dip slightly w/ the legs to generate the momentum to get it to your shoulders. There is no deadlift portion. You're doing power cleans so yeah, I'd probably throw it on leg day too.

I generally do them w/ my back. So many muscles in the upper back are utilized by this technique. And unless you are doing the true olympic style power clean the legs are not terribly activted.

Top Bottom