Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Crap I tore my tricep!!

F117A Active Stealth

High End Bro
Platinum
Ok so I was doing tricep extensions with a 100lb dumbell and after the 5th rep I heard a slight rip in my left tricep and felt a little pain.

Now about 1hr later I can move my arm up and down but with some pain, and the area right above my elbow has gotten swollen. There is only a minor pain though unless I do movements that require the tricep.

How bad did I hurt myself? I'm going to see a doc tomorrowm, I seriously hope I'm ok.

Thanks guys, just came back from the doc. They put me on anti-inflammatory medication and scheduled an ultrasound. Thank God I don't think it was too severe, but I'm still thinking of getting a sport physiologist to take a look at it if it doesn't get better in a couple of days.

Don't train arms until you know exactly what you did, a full tear would suck much worse.

Lots of ice bro. 20 mins on, 20 mins off for a total of 3x. I have had problems with both tris and tendon tears. Good luck.

Bro, I dnt think you tore it...might've sprained it pretty bad....

tearing it will be so painful beyond belief...it will literally change color.

Top Bottom