Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Bulking and cutting??!!

really OP you must educate yourself about bodybuilding nutririon this cannot be stressed enough . start reading all you can and i would suggest buying a good book on the subject like one or two of lyle mcdonald's books they cover all of what you need to know , check out his site . if you dont have a basic understanding of this type of nutrition you really are shooting yourself in the foot and will just end up spinning your wheels . all the people that make proggress are the ones that understand nutrition n diet .

Good point. I thought I understood and knew more than I did. That's why I said I was still a little rough around the edges cuz of course there are things I still don't know and/or understand. So no carbs before bed or cardio. What's good to eat before either? You said milk has carbs in it and that casein is ok. And I don't wanna go catabolic while sleeping or during cardio.

My nutritionist is strongly opposed to caesin he says it causes prostate cancer he recommends a solid source protein before bed or 100% whey

Good point. I thought I understood and knew more than I did. That's why I said I was still a little rough around the edges cuz of course there are things I still don't know and/or understand. So no carbs before bed or cardio. What's good to eat before either? You said milk has carbs in it and that casein is ok. And I don't wanna go catabolic while sleeping or during cardio.

Yes, no carbs 4-5 hours before bed and no carbs around cardio time.. Before bed Drink a whey isolate with 1tbs of almond butter or drink your casein shake only if its low carbs (lower than 3-5), also NO MILK before bed.. 20-30 mins before cardio drink whey isolate and drink another one 20-30 min after..
Hope this helped you out

Yes, no carbs 4-5 hours before bed and no carbs around cardio time.. Before bed Drink a whey isolate with 1tbs of almond butter or drink your casein shake only if its low carbs (lower than 3-5), also NO MILK before bed.. 20-30 mins before cardio drink whey isolate and drink another one 20-30 min after..
Hope this helped you out

So when you say a isolate i usually drink 100% gold standard optimum nutrition. Is that ok before bed? And eggs? The white or yolk included? And only ear carbs during the day but not before cardio and bed ok got it! What about before workouts? And I really appreciate all the help. I was reading that fiberous carbs are ok before bed like corn broccoli string beans. True?

So when you say a isolate i usually drink 100% gold standard optimum nutrition. Is that ok before bed? And eggs? The white or yolk included? And only ear carbs during the day but not before cardio and bed ok got it! What about before workouts? And I really appreciate all the help. I was reading that fiberous carbs are ok before bed like corn broccoli string beans. True?

Yes ON gold standard is ok, egg yolk is not the best option for fat consumption eat the whites only, fats from almond butter and flax are great before bed egg yolk is not, not saying its bad but this is what i call lean bulk you cant eat crap, ppl who bulk and cut eat these crap all the time and say you cant build muscle and burn fat at the same time but science tells me you can do both but you have to be very strict.. Anyway, before and after workout you need carbs, you must eat most of your carbs around your workout time, its very important, before workout eat any complex carbs i mentioned brown rice and sweet potatoe are the best option with lean protein and a protein shake with a banana after workout 1 hour after pwo shake have a solid meal with lean protein and complex carbs dont drink dextrose post workout like most ppl tell you, its fuking garbage you will get fat..
Broccoli and asparagus are fine but others are not..

Research the Paleo Diet, u can read the primal blueprint by Mark Scisson or the Paleo Solution by Rob wolf, I started eating Paleo about 2 months ago and with intense training cut my bodyfat from 23% down to 17% my goal is about 10% both books are good reads!

Posted with my Droid EO Forum App

Yes ON gold standard is ok, egg yolk is not the best option for fat consumption eat the whites only, fats from almond butter and flax are great before bed egg yolk is not, not saying its bad but this is what i call lean bulk you cant eat crap, ppl who bulk and cut eat these crap all the time and say you cant build muscle and burn fat at the same time but science tells me you can do both but you have to be very strict.. Anyway, before and after workout you need carbs, you must eat most of your carbs around your workout time, its very important, before workout eat any complex carbs i mentioned brown rice and sweet potatoe are the best option with lean protein and a protein shake with a banana after workout 1 hour after pwo shake have a solid meal with lean protein and complex carbs dont drink dextrose post workout like most ppl tell you, its fuking garbage you will get fat..
Broccoli and asparagus are fine but others are not..

Ok man u got alot of info. Thanks for it all. So peanuts I usually eat them are they a complex carb? I got rice which is cool oats plenty of protein. How's corn as something for dinner also before bed? And during the day I'm only able to eat sandwiches lunchmeat and tuna I switch between the 2. Is that ok to eat? N of course on whole wheat bread

Top Bottom