Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Before/After

Upjohn Winstrol-v, one of those 500 count bottles. Lets see, I have been on 4mg a day for like 4 months now, I would have to count the pills to get the exact time :)

I am really surprised that you can get some good results by only taking 4mg/ed...I would have thought it was a waste of money on such a small dose.....notice any new facial hair growth???

Nope, no facial hair at all and regarding the dosage, I got it from a Masters mr. O competitor, he weighs about 280 ripped, he is older though. He was telling me its not the dosage, its the duration, he was saying he knows these "dumbasses" his words, who use large amounts of stuff, he said people don't need to do that, he said everyone is different, but its just wasteful, he said the 8-10 week routines were stupid, he said you need to stay on at least 6 months at a low dosage, he said to forget the high dosage stuff for short periods, its worthless, you gain it, but you lose it, he said over a longer period of time, it allows your muscles to grow accostomed to the size in which makes for much better quality gains. He weighs 280 lbs ripped and doesn't take over 500mg of test a week, but of course, he takes it year round with a whole bunch of other "low dosage" drugs. Again, this is all from him, i'm not saying it, BUT it has worked wonders for me, I didn't get the gains overnight, but the gains i got over the whole time, I am in love with :) He said anyone taking a cycle, should stay on for 6 months, if you really want good solid gains, just keep the dosage low, hey, it worked for me, and hey, this guy is a freaking freak of nature his size :) but staying on 6months at stupid dosages is dangerous :) It's not a quick fix, but if you do it right, it's quality :)

Wow! You really seem to be leaner in your after pictures. Especially in the stomach area. Can't wait to see your progress throughout your cutting cycle. Keep us updated on your successful story!!!

Mrs. TG

yeah, I would love to do weekly updates on my cutting one, But I wouldn't want to "flood" the board with pictures :)

P.S. Your reunion picture looks awesome!! Great choice for a dress to show off those great muscles!!!!!:D

Hmmmmmm.........this is interesting....What does LOBO, W6 and you other experts think about this theory???? I can see the point and obviously it has worked for you....Im wondering w/such a low dose, you dont get the sides as bad which in turn allows you to stay on for longer periods....

I did my first cycle of Winny in Jan. 25mg/ED...but b/c I was feeling the sides (voice was changing bad) that I stopped at wk.9....I did have some great gains - have kept probly 85%..but I had some major water retention.....I too am 5'3. I started at 123 too and I got up to about 134...needless to say that freaked me out a little....Im at about 130 - 14% BF...Ive been trying to lean out all summer, but I keep screwing up w/the diet....

Anyways - any of you experts want add..I am very interested in a cycle like this

BrickGirl said:
yeah, I would love to do weekly updates on my cutting one, But I wouldn't want to "flood" the board with pictures :)

Brickgirl -
believe me, I dont think Ive ever heard anyone complain about someone posting TOO many pics....especially if they look good!!
:) :) :)

Looking REAAAAAAAAAAL good Brickgirl!

I do know of two females who have cycled w/winstrol and one had a bit of clit sensitivity there was no growth, the other experienced NO change down there whatsoever. Yes, voices deepened a tad (permanent) and bit more hair but nothing to fret over.

Top Bottom