Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Arm Measurement Increased Once Again!!

WalkingBeast

Elite Dementor
Platinum
Hey everyone!! I had taken a few months off from measuring my arms, since I measured them at 18 inches a few months ago. Didnt want to get discouraged measuring them smaller again. Ive been recieving a shitload of comments lately about my size, and have been seeing myself as smaller. It blows my mind. But I figured Id take a chance and measure the arms again. I took some cold measurements and my left arm taped in at 18 1/4 and the right was 18 1/8. A quarter of an inch has always been so tough to gain, and now my arms appear to be growing again. Its insane. The perserverance seems to be paying off. It took me 4 years to go from 17" to 18" and in the last few months Ive gone from 17 3/4 to 18 1/4. Could be the M1T I recently went on also. Ive been around the same leaness also, and am down from around 197lbs before meals, to 193 before meals. My waist seems to be smaller too cuz my weight lifting belt was hanging off my waist when its usually tight. Im glad I took the measurement, I think Ill wait another few months before measuring again. ThanX for all the encouragement!! 19" is next!!

awasome!! You gotta love gains on the guns. I lost about 1/2 inch on mine when I dieted down. Im thinkin it was mostly water and fat though. Went from 19 1/4 to 18 3/4 but they look better now. Its kinda a mind fuck because the t shirts arnt as streached as they used to be so I freak out and go eat some more. Ive been stuck around 19 for a good year Im hopein in the next few months to gain though. Ive got a HUGE supplement program commin up :)

Trained for a long time now and never have measured a thing..............well, only one thing.......solid 2 1/4 inches.......lol

JKurz1 said:
Trained for a long time now and never have measured a thing..............well, only one thing.......solid 2 1/4 inches.......lol
:chomp: thats fully aroused too right? lol measurements are good to take but i like the mirror better..because i always think im small and motivates the shit outta me!!

BIGDHO said:
awasome!! You gotta love gains on the guns. I lost about 1/2 inch on mine when I dieted down. Im thinkin it was mostly water and fat though. Went from 19 1/4 to 18 3/4 but they look better now. Its kinda a mind fuck because the t shirts arnt as streached as they used to be so I freak out and go eat some more. Ive been stuck around 19 for a good year Im hopein in the next few months to gain though. Ive got a HUGE supplement program commin up :)

ThanX for the encouragement brother!! I would have guessed you over 20" from the avatar pic. I wont even think of dieting down for a while yet!! haha The idea FUCKS with my mind way too much. I need to build my size and strength a good deal before Im ready for that step. Never looking to get shredded anyway. Youll blast through that shit!! That No-Xplode is great shit, especially for the energy and sharpness it gives me in the gym. The M1T also works quite well, but the side effects can be very rough. Im done with it for now atleast. Keep KILLING that shit!!

JKurz1 said:

How can you resist? I was obsessed with the tape for a while. Multiple tapings would take place each night. So now Ive decided to measure every few months for the time being. Keep KILLING that shit!!

WalkingBeast said:
ThanX for the encouragement brother!! I would have guessed you over 20" from the avatar pic. I wont even think of dieting down for a while yet!! haha The idea FUCKS with my mind way too much. I need to build my size and strength a good deal before Im ready for that step. Never looking to get shredded anyway. Youll blast through that shit!! That No-Xplode is great shit, especially for the energy and sharpness it gives me in the gym. The M1T also works quite well, but the side effects can be very rough. Im done with it for now atleast. Keep KILLING that shit!!

That pic I was full on cycled up holding a lot of water. In fact I think at that point I was as close to 20" as I have ever been I belive I was 19 3/4 but like I said a lot of it was bloat. Im with you bro...... no more dieting untill I reach my goal lbm of 275 so That will put me over 300 before its over. Im having good results with the new routine so I hope to be over 20 by the end of the year.

BIGDHO said:
That pic I was full on cycled up holding a lot of water. In fact I think at that point I was as close to 20" as I have ever been I belive I was 19 3/4 but like I said a lot of it was bloat. Im with you bro...... no more dieting untill I reach my goal lbm of 275 so That will put me over 300 before its over. Im having good results with the new routine so I hope to be over 20 by the end of the year.

Awesome brother!! Still, 19 3/4 is still just under 20". I bet you were strong as fuck too! I know Im stronger when Im holding more water and overall weight. It probabally wouldnt take me long at all to hit 20" on a decent cycle, but I still want to try and stick it out naturally, aside from some prohormones occasionally and things like that. Im not sure what my arms would be at if I got shredded. Anything less right now, is too much of a size loss! 300 is FUCKING massive!! Im guessing at 240 lean, I could carry 22-23" arms. So that would be very large for me. That also depends on how much more development I get in my legs, Id consider them greatly underdeveloped at the moment. Im only 5'8 also. Keep KILLING that shit brother!!

Top Bottom