Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

7 Week Anavar Only 60mg a day

OK

This is my first cycle ever. I'm exactly one week in. I am sure some people will rip me because there's no Test but i wanted to cut down a little first, plus get my feet wet with the juice, next cycle will be test only, see goals below

Cycle looks like this

weeks 1-7 60mg Anavar ED
Weeks 4-7 HCGenerate
Weeks 8-11 Post Cycle, Unleashed, Forma Stanzol

Current Stats
Weigh 210, age 29, training on and off for 10 years, committed to a good routine and diet for the past 6 months

Lifts
Bench 250 3x5
Deadlift 345 1x5
Squat 275 3x5 ATG
OHP 160 3x5
Power Clean 180 5x3

Goals
I am currently on a cut, getting about 250g+ of protein, 200g Carb, 70g fat a day, could prob use a little more protein. Want to decrease bodyfat while maintaining my strength which i have found impossible. hoping that the Var will help and one week in it is definitely starting to. Plan to get down to 9-11% bodyfat with this cut and cycle, and then after a couple moths off i am gonna run a 500mg a week text cyp cycle.

Notes
First week didnt notice much in my workouts until yesterday when i noticed i recovered quicker and felt much stronger than usual, and i didnt expect much. looking forward to this weeks workouts.

Libido through the roof, and prob getting wood about 20 times a day at the mere thought of sex. Been having sex 2-4 times a day on top of it. Feel like i have a little more energy in general and just feel little more confident/good.

Stomach is a little upset a few hours after taking my tabs - 20mg tabs taking them 3x a day at approximately 5am, 1pm, and 9pm. Other than that not much in the way of sides.

interestingly i swear i look less bloated/leaner/drier already. this could just be in my head, but i think im gonna take a progress pic today or tomorrow to see if i am just playing tricks on myself or not.

couple of questions - does my PCT look sufficient or do i need some of the pharmaceutical stuff. I went the needto route bc everyone on here seems to love it and really bashes the serm/ai route. Should i run the HCGenerate through PCT? Should i start it earlier? again my willy is working great right now and my plan is to just pay attention to it and the second i notice any issues i will just start with the HCGenerate.

Any thoughts on anything im happy to answer. Ill try to update this at least once a week.

Cheers

OK

This is my first cycle ever. I'm exactly one week in. I am sure some people will rip me because there's no Test but i wanted to cut down a little first, plus get my feet wet with the juice, next cycle will be test only, see goals below
Dang bro wish you would have at lease 250mg of Test per week. You would get so much more out of the var.

Cycle looks like this

weeks 1-7 60mg Anavar EDKind of long for an oral cycle but with var maybe ok. Drink at least 1 gal of water per day. 1.5 would be better. You should also get Forged Liver Support and Mild Thistle.
Weeks 4-7 HCGenerate
Weeks 8-11 Post Cycle, Unleashed, Forma Stanzol

Current Stats
Weigh 210, age 29, training on and off for 10 years, committed to a good routine and diet for the past 6 months
How tall bro? Do you know your BF%?

Lifts
Bench 250 3x5
Deadlift 345 1x5
Squat 275 3x5 ATG
OHP 160 3x5
Power Clean 180 5x3

Goals
I am currently on a cut, getting about 250g+ of protein, 200g Carb, 70g fat a day, could prob use a little more protein. Want to decrease bodyfat while maintaining my strength which i have found impossible. hoping that the Var will help and one week in it is definitely starting to. Plan to get down to 9-11% bodyfat with this cut and cycle, and then after a couple moths off i am gonna run a 500mg a week text cyp cycle.

Notes
First week didnt notice much in my workouts until yesterday when i noticed i recovered quicker and felt much stronger than usual, and i didnt expect much. looking forward to this weeks workouts.

Libido through the roof, and prob getting wood about 20 times a day at the mere thought of sex.
I love it when this happens!
Been having sex 2-4 times a day on top of it.
Yeah but by yourself dosnt ccount dude LOL:qt:.
Feel like i have a little more energy in general and just feel little more confident/good.
If you are running out of energy in your workout you might wanna try Forged Burners. THEY WORK!

Stomach is a little upset a few hours after taking my tabs - 20mg tabs taking them 3x a day at approximately 5am, 1pm, and 9pm. Other than that not much in the way of sides.

interestingly i swear i look less bloated/leaner/drier already. this could just be in my head, but i think im gonna take a progress pic today or tomorrow to see if i am just playing tricks on myself or not.

couple of questions - does my PCT look sufficient or do i need some of the pharmaceutical stuff. I went the needto route bc everyone on here seems to love it and really bashes the serm/ai route.
I think you will be ok with what you have bro. You might wanna get some Aeromasin just in case tho.
Should i run the HCGenerate through PCT?
No.
Should i start it earlier? again my willy is working great right now and my plan is to just pay attention to it and the second i notice any issues i will just start with the HCGenerate.
I dont thinkthe HC Gen is really gonna do that much for your pecker bro. I think it is more for nut shrinkage. But to be sure I would check with RADAR or N2.

Any thoughts on anything im happy to answer. Ill try to update this at least once a week.

Cheers

Ok bro lets get on this dude.
Wanna see your updates man!
Best of luck to you and keep posting.

so i am now at day 13, and i have to tell you this Var really works. definitely beginning to see increases in strength during my workouts, looking much more lean, increased vascularity. Feeling like i could workout for ever. I have been adding some accessory work to my routine which is almost entire compound based. After each workout of 4 major compounds working up to heavy sets of 3x5, i have been adding 2-3 accessory lifts for 2-3 sets of 8-12 reps.

Getting great pumps too.

Zed:
i am 5'11" and prob a bodyfat of 15-18%. I know that the test would have been a great addition but i really wanted to focus on getting leaner and also ease into the whole AAS thing. I know i will get flamed for that and that everyone is gonna say that a cycle isnt a cycle without test but i wasnt ready for test but really wanted some help with my cut and to dip my toe in the water.

As for the aromasin, i am gonna get some for just in case. Thanks for the suggestion.

i will do my best to make updates.

Thanks

Bro its your cycle and your body. You have to live with what you do, not me or anybody else.
So if you did your homework and you decided that was what you wanted then more power to you.

week 2 in the books.

Weekend workout really felt the strength, recovery and endurance kicking in. felt like i could have lifted all day. Pr's on all my lifts

squat 280 3x5
bench 260 3x5 (had a 6th on my last set)
Dead 350 1x5

then threw in some weighted dips, bb rows, crushers and calves into the mix. i sort of cheated and did curls and pull ups the day before so i didnt want to do any bi work.

all in all feel great. libido and jimmy staying strong, really starting to get cut. people making comments. My special lady actually asked me if i was juicing last night. pretty funny. Told me im looking much leaner and my arms are looking really big.

beginning to see the first signs of abs which is pretty awesome and something i havent seen in years. looking forward to the next 5 weeks, as i hear this is when the fun really starts.

Sounds good bro.
You apparently have your diet dialed in from the sounds of things and good for you that you do.
You gonna see much more cuz of that bro.
Looking good and keep it up bro!

starting to really hit my stride.....

strength really coming now, stronger every workout. This morning

squat 280 3x5 ATG with good form (at 5am, will go up on sat but i consider this an improvement as i usually am unable to even keep my weights for my morning workouts)
bench 265 3x5
dead 255 1x5
dip 2x6 w 70lbs added

sides-nothing really, balls a little sore and maybe just a shade smaller but start hcgenerate on saturday so im not even worried.

quick question, when i push on my nipples there is a like a small hard lump but its not even under my nipple its above it and it sort of hurst when i push on it really hard. i feel like its always been there i just feel it more because of how much fat ive lost on my chest. is this gyno? should i get some nolva?

Please advise.

Thanks,

Hmmmmm IDK bro. You are saying that it is a very small hard lump, it that correct?
If you dont have any additional sensitivity then I dont think its gyno. I would def keep my attention on it tho. If it gets bigger then get to your Dr. ASAP!
Thats all I can tell you bro, hopefully someone else will chime in here on this. If nobody does then PM CK or Ceo and tell them that I sent you and ask them.
Regards bro.

Thanks for the info zed. im def going to keep an eye on it.

strength really starting to come along.

new maxes
sunday
squat 285 3x5
OHP 160 3x5 Strict
Power clean 185 5x3

Today
Squat 290 1x5,1x5, then 280 1x3 (no spotter and super tired from a bunch of tennis yesterday) no worries, will get 290 3x5 on thurs
bench 300 1RM yeah buddy
dead 265 1x5

all are pr's. seems like i can bump the weight on every lift every session now. feels good man. also seem to have a lot more energy.

as far as other stuff, jimmy still working great knock on wood, and libido still a monster. def noticing that my stomach is upset a lot and have not been sleeping well at all which are both sides that i have read about.

other than that, i just keep getting leaner and looking more filled out while getting stronger. im really happy with how this has gone.

will continue to post. i ope the next 3.5 weeks are as good as the first 3.5 weeks bc ill be really nice if so.

also, started the hcgenerate and immediately noticed my balls werent as sore. nice feeling.

Wow bro you are really doin nicely there. I very happy that this has turned out to be such a gr8 expereince for you. And am glad that all is going well.
Best regards bro!

Top Bottom