Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

*How long have you been moving weights?*

*How long have you been moving weights?*

• < 6 months - Keep going

Votes: 7 17.9%
  • 6 to 12 month

Votes: 4 10.3%
  • 1 to 2 years

Votes: 3 7.7%
  • 2 to 4 years

Votes: 6 15.4%
  • 4 to 8 years

Votes: 8 20.5%
  • 8 to 12 years

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • over 12 years - Wouldn't be cheaper to own a gym?

Votes: 4 10.3%

• Total voters
Kind of a trick question here dont ya think?!?! Shouldn't it be lifting "Properly" (good form) I've been lifting since I was in 7th grade off & on (more on than off, Dad was big into lifting and coaches had us lift for football and wrestling) but now at the age of 35 I can honestly say with good form not very long. Never had anyone to actually show me the right way to lift as a kid, so my self taught learning there was limited to the muscle mags. :rolleyes:

very good point made.

i've been going for a year, and my form improves with everytime i go in.

only been doing the all major compound exercises for the last 6 months. with good form on squats and deads for around 5... as the first month was just... dowel and home practice... then bar and practice practice :)

lifting seriously for about 5 years now. Last 2 years have been more serious than the first 3.

Yea, I knew it was going to be tricky ... Not many people have been lifting strait for years and years ...
But I am sure nobody had count the 2 months disordered training done 20 years ago.
I've checked the first option because I think that now I am working mooore or leeess in the right way and still lots to learn about working out, dieting and my body.

What about a poll: how much money have you spent in supplements during your career? Too stupid?

Top Bottom