Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Zwhit appreciation thread

Pretty sure you've got that title, along with Dumbest Faggot Fuck, Most Lying Ass Muthafucka, and Most Broke Down Son of a Bitch.

we still boys though
Uhhh no my titles include, EF Jesus, MVP, Gangsta Disciple and pretty bad when a broke down mutha fucka as you like to call me trumps your punk ass in every way possible, lifts, physique you name it bro, if that's broke down wtf are you? Also I have been voted Biggest Genius on EF and my cawck is legendary, You are your bro in laws whooping post like yo sista, but yea we still boys for sure man. I love ya hommie, couldn't imagine the board without ya bro.

Uhhh no my titles include, EF Jesus, MVP, Gangsta Disciple and pretty bad when a broke down mutha fucka as you like to call me trumps your punk ass in every way possible, lifts, physique you name it bro, if that's broke down wtf are you? Also I have been voted Biggest Genius on EF and my cawck is legendary, You are your bro in laws whooping post like yo sista, but yea we still boys for sure man. I love ya hommie, couldn't imagine the board without ya bro.

lol
all bullshit aside, I really do like you. but I'm still going to call bullshit when I see it, as I'd expect you to.

now stfu you fat fuck

He's a good bro and likes hydros

Top Bottom