Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Zinc the natural test booster?

puts me to bed.

ZMA is too expensive. Zinc & Magnesium are both cheap.
A large portion of the US population is magnesium deficient.
Zinc should be taken up to 100-150mg/day.
(Most multivitamins only contain 10-25mg of zinc.)

The Benefits from the Zinc Supplementation:

In a study of men given Zinc for three to six months, their serum testosterone levels increased by an average of 92.8 percent. Zinc is essential for every tissue of the male body, but particularly for the reproductive system. Adequate Zinc levels are essential to maintain both testosterone levels in the blood and reproductive health. The testes and prostate need particularly high concentrations of Zinc to function properly. In men over 40, testosterone deficiency is very common. A lack of Zinc is a known cause of impotence. Scientific research has found that Zinc also increases sperm counts and improves fertility.
(Studies by: Dr. R. Blakoe)

jon1320 said:
Well from my knowledge.. zinc is a hard mineral to absorb. Taking 3 zinc tabs a day (150mg) would be about right.

Well I have been taking 25mg a day of zinc picolinate - thats all the label says you should take - 1 tab a day - so how much should I be taking?

beefybull said:
ZMA is too expensive. Zinc & Magnesium are both cheap.
A large portion of the US population is magnesium deficient.
Zinc should be taken up to 100-150mg/day.
(Most multivitamins only contain 10-25mg of zinc.)

http://www.supplements101.com/ISS_ZMA_p/isszma.htm

ZMA by ISS Research 90 Capsules
ZMA is a unique patent-pending anabolic mineral support formula containing highly bioavailable forms of Zinc and Magnesium as Zinc/-Monomethionine and covalently bound Zinc/Magnesium Aspartate. Formulated with Vitamin B6 to further enhance Zinc and Magnesium absorption and utilization. ZMA is a powerful non-steroidal, all natural dietary supplement clinically proven to increase free Testosterone and Insuline Like Growth Factor (IGF-1) levels and enhance muscle strength significantly greater than placebo during a strength training program.

Other Ingredients: Gelatin, Magnesium stearate.

Directions: Women, take two, men, take three capsules daily, on an empty stomach, 30-60 minutes before bedtime. For best results, avoid taking with dairy or other calcium-containing foods or supplements.

Serving Size: 3 Capsules
Servings Per Container: 30

Amount Per Serving:

Zinc: 30 mg
(as /-monomethionine and aspartate)
Magnesium: 450 mg
(as aspartate)
Vitamin B6: 10.5 mg
(as pyridoxine HCl)

Other Ingredients:
Gelatin, Magnesium stearate.

You're saying that's not a good ratio, you would still add another 70-120mg of zinc?

A couple weeks later, I really feel the Blakoe ring is increasing my testosterone levels. One indication is that I have the male smell in my sweaty armpits, due to the hormones, that I have not had for a long time

A couple weeks later, I really feel the Blakoe ring is increasing my testosterone levels. One indication is that I have the male smell in my sweaty armpits, due to the hormones, that I have not had for a long time

Please do not resurrect outdated 6 year old threads for this bullshit.

Top Bottom