Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Zinc the natural test booster?

stoked187

So ive run into alot of things lately and found some intresting articles on zinc. there are claims that it boosts you testosterone levels, exact unknown.here are some bennies
1. Increased muscle strength and endurance.

2. A decrease in muscle cramps and pulls.

3. Faster healing and recovery from injuries.

4. Improved concentration and alertness.
but it also has other benifits as well as immune resistance, digestion, reproduction (higher sperm count and moltility), physical growth, diabetes control, taste and smell. and a whole lotta others. The main biochemicals in which zinc has been found to be necessary include: enzymes and enzymatic function, carbohydrate metabolism and protein synthesis. so theres a lot of ways to get zinc. from multi-vitiams and most other supplements just look on the label theres a good chance zinc in there. so more than likely your getting your daily allowence just by taking a vitamin but be forewarned. zinc can be toxic at levels over 150-450mg a day, sideffects of taking to much include:stomach cramps puking and the shits. I dont know you guys probably know this stuff I just thought i'd share anyway. I plan'd on taking zinc pills along with a multi-vitamin but then i realized that the protein drink im taking has zinc, not to mention Other good food sources include beans, nuts, certain seafood, whole grains, fortified breakfast cereals, and dairy products.
whether this stuff is true I dont know from personal experience, but its something im gonna pay more attention too and if i notice anything ill fill you in.

Good post...

But contradicting this post, Iv'e read stuff claiming that zinc has no testosterone boosting properties. Zinc has been proven to cure acne (in some). The exact cause of acne isn't exactly known, but scientists and doctors believe that puberty (higher testosterone levels) or rapid changes in hormones, that cause the oil levels on ones face to change.

A quick google search of something like "zinc acne" "zinc acne cure" would show articles with reliable sources proving that acne is linked to zinc deficiency.

as far as a natural test booster

Tribulus Terrestris <- now thats a natural test booster!!

thanks man, I mean I just read all this stuff but as far as actually trying it out 1st hand I dont know. but damn im gonna check out what Tribulus Terrestris is right now!

Well from my knowledge.. zinc is a hard mineral to absorb. Taking 3 zinc tabs a day (150mg) would be about right.

but what if you take that and a multi=vitiman plus protein that has zinc and not to mention and type of meat you eat that has zinc?isnt that goin over the 150? Which can become dangerous if used on a daily basis? please let me know cause I really dont know,I just wanna learn man. thank you.

Well, it may be over your *Daily Value, yes. It could also be dangerous, sure. But it would take a lot of zinc to do any type of harm what so ever to yourself. The only way you're guna hurt yourself is if you swallow a penny (which is 98% zinc) and ways over 2 grams.
so 150 mg zinc + whatever u get from meat + whatever from multi (100mg)
thats like 500 TOPS, which of that, your body will obsorb 50mg's from digestion.

Top Bottom