Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Your Favorite Vacation?

perfect vacation would be me, blueta, a nice ocean front hotel room (somewhere tropical) with a private jacuzzi and balcony, and lots of fresh vegan food (soy free)

2 more weeks baby! can't wait

ahhh, sounds so nice!

2 more weeks what?

thanks....I actually would not wear flips with this dress, but a nice flat sandal, but yeah I live in flips.
Cindy, there is a Jones of New York outlet near me and every few months they have these crazy sales. All dresses were $20 for that one day. I got 3 of them :)

thanks....I actually would not wear flips with this dress, but a nice flat sandal, but yeah I live in flips.
Cindy, there is a Jones of New York outlet near me and every few months they have these crazy sales. All dresses were $20 for that one day. I got 3 of them :)

That was a crazy sale!! And all 3 were really awesome..I can vouch for that! :)

That was a crazy sale!! And all 3 were really awesome..I can vouch for that! :)

wow, love the new avi! GORGEOUS!

Yeah they were really nice. I would never have thought to buy dresses like that, but my Mom convinced me. I have a lunch thingy at my Dad's snooty golf club so my Mom wants to see me in a fancy dress so I tried one on for her and really liked it, so got 3 ;-)

wow, love the new avi! GORGEOUS!

Yeah they were really nice. I would never have thought to buy dresses like that, but my Mom convinced me. I have a lunch thingy at my Dad's snooty golf club so my Mom wants to see me in a fancy dress so I tied one on for her and really liked it, so got 3 ;-)

They had sort of a "pretty woman" feel too them. You could definitely wear them to a golf club.

Top Bottom