Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Your Favorite Vacation?

Really depends on what you and your better half are looking for.. Japan, awesome night life. Florida keys a bit humid but to many people for new. Spain in the summer was great and beautiful I love watching the sunset in the at as Atlantic. I was raised on the west coast. Black forest in Germany was my second honeymoon and I'd do it again. Italy honestly was depressing for me I'm second gen American and that place is nasty dirty remind of some shitty ghetto. France was nice outside of Paris. Haven't been yet but one of my professors speaks very highly of Greece. That's my two cents

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using EliteFitness

- Italy is great
- Switzerland is great
- France (fuck the French, though) is great
- DR is great (if you pick the right resort)
- CR is great (if you pick the right resort)
- Even Mexico can be great
- Brazil is great
- Australia is great (go to Melbourne, Sidney is weird)

I'm going to Turks & Cacous in 2-3 weeks, but my favorite vacation is a stay-cation. I took Thursday/Friday off and it has taken me until this afternoon to even get into a weekend mood. Ideally, I'd like to be a hermit for 2-3 weeks.

- Italy is great
- Switzerland is great
- France (fuck the French, though) is great
- DR is great (if you pick the right resort)
- CR is great (if you pick the right resort)
- Even Mexico can be great
- Brazil is great
- Australia is great (go to Melbourne, Sidney is weird)

I'm going to Turks & Cacous in 2-3 weeks, but my favorite vacation is a stay-cation. I took Thursday/Friday off and it has taken me until this afternoon to even get into a weekend mood. Ideally, I'd like to be a hermit for 2-3 weeks.
You been in CR? If yes, what area?

Really depends on what you and your better half are looking for.. Japan, awesome night life. Florida keys a bit humid but to many people for new. Spain in the summer was great and beautiful I love watching the sunset in the at as Atlantic. I was raised on the west coast. Black forest in Germany was my second honeymoon and I'd do it again. Italy honestly was depressing for me I'm second gen American and that place is nasty dirty remind of some shitty ghetto. France was nice outside of Paris. Haven't been yet but one of my professors speaks very highly of Greece. That's my two cents

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using EliteFitness

Fuck off

You been in CR? If yes, what area?

I spent a month there in February of 2006. Did a week at the beach and a week in the mountains.

I'm trying like hell to remember the city names. They weren't the tourist locations -- we went native.

But my history with CR goes back much farther than that. We've been in the free trade zone in San Jose since around 1993. They're great people and we plan on being there for a very long time.

Top Bottom