Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Your choice of topical prohormones

I used Ergopharm Noandrospray. I got moderate results from it, ^6 lbs in 3 weeks. Problem with it is that you need to shave the area that you are going to apply to otherwise it gets caught on the hair. also the spry from the Ergopharm products is not fine enough and it is to large a spry. It gets lost in the air and not all on the body.

I have one bottle of Biotest Androsol. I was wondering how much a day I should use and where to use it for the best results. I also have a bottle of Pinnacle andro cyclo poppers. Are they any good or should I just toss that. I am planning on buying some 1-ad because I have been hearing a lot of good things about it. I would appreciate any feedback.

if your going to use the product for a 2 week cycle, then you will use 70 sprays in the morning and 70 sprays in the evening(after a shower). Make sure you spray the androsol evenly, if you don't a white film will appear on your skin. My advice on the poppers, sell them to some fool in the gym and make some of your money back.

here's a little part of an article written on 1-Ad, ( i also read that you have a greater chance of losing your hair on 1 AD)

"1-AD also seems to have an odd side effect in something like 30% of users. It seems to cause a "burning sensation" in the urethral area upon micturation. Translation: It makes Mr. Johnson sting when you piss. To quote the venerable Frank Zappa, "Why does it hurt when I pee?" Well, if you’re taking 1-AD you know why! Only I don’t know the mechanism involved; I can’t see why 1-AD would do this and I’m inclined to think there’s some contaminant in the product that’s causing "

http://www.testosterone.net/articles/1641ad2.html

Burning sensation while urinating

was reported with the original dione version. It has since been reformulated and is now a diol. That burning side effect is gone with the new version...

enrage said:

"1-AD also seems to have an odd side effect in something like 30% of users. It seems to cause a "burning sensation" in the urethral area upon micturation. Translation: It makes Mr. Johnson sting when you piss. To quote the venerable Frank Zappa, "Why does it hurt when I pee?" Well, if you’re taking 1-AD you know why! Only I don’t know the mechanism involved; I can’t see why 1-AD would do this and I’m inclined to think there’s some contaminant in the product that’s causing "

http://www.testosterone.net/articles/1641ad2.html

Keep in mind this was written by a competitor of ErgoPharm. That last statement is particulary bad because 1-ADione intrinsically has those burning properties and Bruce/Brock should have known that -- PA had stated it publicly on several occassions.

And, as the other poster stated, this is not an issue with the newm "diol" version of 1-AD.

Top Bottom