Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Your choice of topical prohormones

I read your article on Avant Labs site Par Deus, very interesting indeed. Hard to read at work, cause I have to keep flipping screens to avoid getting caught HEHE Your product seems very good, but places like DPS offer Andro Spray much cheaper, which makes the decision to go with Avant Labs much harder.

growin' said:
I read your article on Avant Labs site Par Deus, very interesting indeed. Hard to read at work, cause I have to keep flipping screens to avoid getting caught HEHE Your product seems very good, but places like DPS offer Andro Spray much cheaper, which makes the decision to go with Avant Labs much harder.

We have to keep our advertised retail price up or our retailers would get mad. Hopefully, more and more people will pick it up and offer it at a lower price. I think about $44.99 would be ideal (and I would be more than happy to sell it for that ;) , because that would make it equal in value to Androsol/Androspray at about $30/bottle, which I don't think anyone has that cheap.

This stuff is all crap...don't waste your money on their sales pitch bull.

AnabolicDiabetic,

Which one of the transdermals did you use and how much did you use, because Avant Labs and ErgoPharms both worked very well for me and several of my clients at doses of 500-1000mg per day.

Hey i remember someone REALLY like andro poppers about a year ago :D Compared to gear, they are total shit. However, I think that some are worthwhile for the "clean" lifter, or someone who had to promise their fianse they'd quit juicing once they were married :(

I had the same skepticism about topical prohormone sprays till I tried Biotest's Androsol. Lets just say i was very impressed for an OTC product. Check out t-mag.com for some info on it.

Top Bottom