Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Your choice of topical prohormones

growin'

OK, here's whre I'm at: I have used androstenedione in the past and it sucked. I have been using juice for the last year. When I get married in October, I promised to stop the sauce. Guess that means back to prohormones. Looks like topical is the most efficient and useful method. So what brands have at least a little worth? Biotest, Ergopharm? Par Deus, I'm sure you'll vouch for Avant Labs. Anyone else?:fro:

*bump*

Yeah, Par Deus will vouch for Avant Labs, but he's quite tactful in doing so. He's also stated that ErgoPharm's AndroSpray is pretty good quality too, though I like the idea of the gel form by Avant Labs. Just wonder how far 1 bottle is gonna go using it on 50% of your body twice/day.

I'll probably give 'em a go after I start & complete my upcoming cycle of Norabol & Andro Infusion w/some cyclo-diol intranasal thrown in pre-workout. Even though there's total mixed reviews of PH on here, I've already purchased the stuff so we'll see what the results are. It's bound to push my opinions fully one way or the other.

I was thinking a combination of topical (for extended release) and intranasal (for a quick boost) would be the way to go.

Bro, people are gonna knock 'em as long as they exist or someone tries 'em and has some good results.

There are definately guys on here who will swear they've had nice results with PH and other guys who say they don't do shit. It's all depending on their individual experience, so take it with a grain of salt.

They sure as hell don't stand up to AS, but what the F do you expect? I say give 'em a shot and see what kinda results you get. If you're really looking for potential, I think you need an ambitious cycle. Maybe combine the transdermal with a choice of oral and use the intranasal for the quick boost.

Yeah, I was thinking 800mg topical 4-AD + 800mg N4AD every day, plus a couple hundred mg of 4AD intranasally right before workout.

A couple hundred mg's intranasally? Don't think that's possible bro. Maybe 10-15mg. Look at Ergopharm's oral cyclos, you're only getting about that much from them. To get a couple hundred mg's you'd be sniffing up a couple of caps, and that'd F you up! :(

I think around 10+ mg intranasally prior to a workout would do ya.

RealDeal said:
*bump*

Yeah, Par Deus will vouch for Avant Labs, but he's quite tactful in doing so. He's also stated that ErgoPharm's AndroSpray is pretty good quality too, though I like the idea of the gel form by Avant Labs. Just wonder how far 1 bottle is gonna go using it on 50% of your body twice/day.

It is a thin gel, so you can spread it about as thinly as a liquid. An 8oz bottle gives you 36 applications at the highest dosage (going higher will not help gains). So, it lasts 18 days vs. 12 days for the other two products at the dosage that reaches the ceiling in positive effects (I actually think you can make AndroSpray last a bit longer for the same effects, but I am referring to the manufacturers instructions in this instance).

Top Bottom