Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Young people turned off from muff diving?

I dont know about you guys but getting my nuts off is the least thing that is important. Rocking her world and keeping her happy each time is far more important.

If it was all about me then a 100 dollar hooker would just about be enough.

what if she didnt like it?

Serious answer; I'd be OK with it. Pushing your partner to do things he/she isn't really into, doesn't do so well in the long term...

Joking answer (or if I were college age, and we weren't in a complete relationship), I might demonstrate tongue skills on a bagel, and see if she still felt opposed :frog: .

Charles

Who doesn't like eating dick?

Woots, quit bragging about all the penises that you have swallowed. We all know that you have had more than a $0.50 gay whore at Carnival in Sao Paulo.

Serious answer; I'd be OK with it. Pushing your partner to do things he/she isn't really into, doesn't do so well in the long term...

Joking answer (or if I were college age, and we weren't in a complete relationship), I might demonstrate tongue skills on a bagel, and see if she still felt opposed :frog: .

Charles
lol @ the bagel demo :D

Top Bottom