Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

You ought to try...

enrage

Just wanted to pass some useful information along to the rest of you. I recently started taking Vitex by Solaray along with my tribex-500. i started taking it last thursday and by Friday the stuff had me feeling like a 17 year old again. By that i mean 4 or more times in one night with my girl. The stuff is really cheap, try $5. I think this stuff will start to take off once people start finding out about it. (if you happen to freak out if you get a bottle and it says "for women", don't. this product had been geared towards woman with PMS problems but it does what it supposed to for guys.

Vitex agnus-castus is a very cool herb that has some extraordinary attributes. Not only does it stimulate the testicles to produce Testosterone, but it, get this, blocks estrogen! It's the real deal, too, not just speculation.

There's ample scientific literature that proves Vitex agnus-castus is a very potent Testosterone secretagogue and it binds (blocks) at the estrogen receptor without causing transcription. The other cool thing about Vitex is that it has a long half-life for an herb. So you only have to take it once a day.

Where did you get your info from? I'm curious about this stuff. Some of the literature I found on the web said the opposite of what you are saying, but maybe they were old test cases.

Post us a link so we can see the studies.

Top Bottom