Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

You know you've had a good upper body workout when...

I find not only do your armpits get deeper, shaving them becomes quite difficult, especially when I am sore.

Tatyana said:
LOL!

You are right, your armpits do get deeper.

I had forgotten about some of those changes, so cool you remind me of them.

I was thinking you know it's a good upper body workout when you can't get your sports bra off cause you can't lift your arms above your head.
i hate it when that happens. good job ladies, nice dedication to staying in shape

I like it when you get in the car to go home and you have to swing your arms up on the wheel. Every turn on the way home is like a work out in its self.

you know you've had a good workout ,when you cant reach the edge of your tshirt collar to pull it over your head..

Tatyana said:
I was thinking you know it's a good upper body workout when you can't get your sports bra off cause you can't lift your arms above your head.
:FRlol: - Yes!

Or using the bathroom after working out legs.

:worried:

Wax your underarms - eliminates the need to shave. You only have to do it once p/month and the hair is so soft when it grows back that you hardly notice.

I haven't shaved my underarms in over 10 years.

BIKINIMOM said:
Wax your underarms - eliminates the need to shave. You only have to do it once p/month and the hair is so soft when it grows back that you hardly notice.

I haven't shaved my underarms in over 10 years.

Or laser. You never have to worry about it again..

I know I had a good upper body work out when is hard to take off my tank top..

Top Bottom