Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

You know you've had a good upper body workout when...

I can't lift that hard anymore to get very sore. I'm not sure why. Ever since I got back to it from having the baby, I can't lift very heavy and have very little stamina in the gym. So, I'm almost never sore anymore. I wish I could.

dbroncofan said:
I find not only do your armpits get deeper, shaving them becomes quite difficult, especially when I am sore.

LOL!

I have that too.

It really sucks when you have dried off and then notice you missed a spot deep in the recesses of your pits.

:)

I think permanent hair removal might be in order.

heatherrae said:
I can't lift that hard anymore to get very sore. I'm not sure why. Ever since I got back to it from having the baby, I can't lift very heavy and have very little stamina in the gym. So, I'm almost never sore anymore. I wish I could.

You don't have to be sore for the weights to be working hun.

It may also just be a matter of changing hormones or swapping around your training routine.

Tatyana said:
You don't have to be sore for the weights to be working hun.

It may also just be a matter of changing hormones or swapping around your training routine.
I'm improving -- eating clean 6 times a day. Lifting 3 days per week and cardio 3 days. I'm switching the cardio up to 6 days in a final push for July 7th, which is my target date that I set. So far, I have lost about 15 lbs in 7 weeks, and can fit back into all my pre-prego clothes. The strength is just taking time to return.

Top Bottom